Ships Arena help please!

Haxthar
156 posts Member
I am abysmal at creating an effective Ship arena team. I am outside the top 200 and can’t break in no matter what I try.
https://swgoh.gg/u/haxthar/

Replies

• Options
    Bit beyond my current paygrade that collection but which cap ship are you using and what's your usual setup?
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Haxthar
    156 posts Member
    Options
    I normally use Tarkin with Biggs, Tie Advanced and Umbaren as my main three. The reserves vary between Jedi Consular, Tie Fighter Pilot, Kylo Ren’s ship, Millennium Falcon, Phoenix ships. I have tried a lot of things.
  • Options
    there's nothing wrong with the choice of starting ships, but taking a quick look some of your pilots really need gear, particularly biggs and fives. with that setup and the setup most people are using currently, you need your biggs as durable as possible.

consider boba, maul, and poe coming off the bench; they're all excellent reinforcements. you also may want to consider running the geo trio since you already have their ships and pilots at 7*; they just need gear, but they're quite effective.
  • Options
    im using a ghost, phatom and ITF setup. Something different from the usual tie adv, biggs and ITF/FOTF formation.
    The phoenix squad is almost a must for every new player and also a good to have for the seasoned players as well.
    So I thought the ghost and phantom setup may interest the newcomers at least alittle.

Youtube guide:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18py4hu0hRw&t=
  • Options
    I run Vader, Biggs, and TFP with Executrix, and I'm usually in the top 20. I use Ghost, Slave 1, and KRU's Tie as reinforcements. I usually call Ghost first to max my Biggs' protection then call Vader to assist. Vader and TFP can hit for some ridiculous numbers under an Executrix lead, I easily get 80k+ from Vader and 100k+ on TFP's special once I call in Ghost to debuff everyone. I normally win before I even get a chance to call the second reinforcement. I am in a newer shard though, so no one has the Geos yet, Biggs is still very much the meta where I'm at.