Good or bad?

This is the team I'm planning for. 100% farmable. Good or bad?
Team A:
Phasma (lead)
Luminara
Sidious
JC
GS

Team B:
QGJ (lead)
Eeth koth
Daka
Chewbacca
Poe

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Bad
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    Bad phasma needs Kylo at least. Sideous if not leader doesn't belong.

QGJ
    Lumi
    Poe
    Daka
    GS

About the best out of that combo
  • Options
    such cookie cutter teams! everyone has the same teams. You need to do your own research and see what characters you like best and try them out and see if they work. Obviously Phasma as lead you will want to use characters that can call assist like Qui Gon, GS or Dooku or even First Order Stormtrooper. Dont be like everyone, try out new characters that people tend to overlook because the same people will recommend the same boring teams
  • Options
    My team is like That but Poe>Jc im always in the top twenty currently 11 th And the person who is second has the same squad but I just recently starred up so should be in top ten tommor.

But if you have a chance Try get QGJ lead instead and swap with maybe Sid or Lumi
  • Options
    such cookie cutter teams! everyone has the same teams. You need to do your own research and see what characters you like best and try them out and see if they work. Obviously Phasma as lead you will want to use characters that can call assist like Qui Gon, GS or Dooku or even First Order Stormtrooper. Dont be like everyone, try out new characters that people tend to overlook because the same people will recommend the same boring teams
    I understand everyone uses these characters, but this is because they're the best. Also I'm trying to make the team easily farmable- shipments only.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Replace the JC in your team with qcj and you have my arena team. Currently sitting at rank 16 with two more rounds to play and half and hour till awards.

Edit: Ended up at rank 10 :smiley:
    Post edited by warmonkey on