To the person in charge

Iy4oy4s
2933 posts Member
edited July 2018
@CG_Carrie I could be alone on this, but I believe that since you took over this game, its gone downhill. With the communication being promised and not delivered, 10000000000 marquee events, a broken reward system for the raids that is "under review" NUMEROUS bugs affecting gameplay and rewards earned with totally inadequate "make good", this game is skirting the line of fun/not fun. I want to know what you plan on doing to turn this game around.

I'm a DEC 2015 player with a 3.1 mil GP who has spent money to contribute to the game because I really enjoy it. I want this game to be a roaring success that it has been, but I don't see that if things keep going the way they have been going. Who cares that someone found a team that can solo a phase of the sith raid? Its been out long enough. We can solo the Pit and the HAAT now, its the normal lifecycle of a raid. It should be encouraged by you guys because of CHORE that is the STR.

Please do something the put of these forum fires. The time for strategic ignoring is over. You guys need to nerf your nerfs...

Please show some goodwill toward the player base and stop ignoring us. Thank you.