Name Changes... no pencil and I am an adult

When I signed up for the game it didn't ask me for my age or information and I don't have the pencil next to it to change my name. Is there a certain level I have to reach to change it? And no, I am not a child or in my teens.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think it is based on the installl. You have to delete the game, redownload it, start playing the generic account until you get to the age verification step. Then sign out and log in with your Google account.

For iPhone I think there is an additional step of having to reset your age on Game Center, but I'm not sure.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Make sure your signed in to google play if on android
  • Options
    Thanks, I'm on an Apple. I even signed into my wife's apple id for game center and it just restarted the game from scratch, but that one doesn't have the pencil either.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Pretty sure you have to uninstall the game completely and start playing not logged in to any account until the age verification shows up.
  • Options
    Clicking the level progress bar on the main page that brings up your GP breakdown, battles won, etc.?
  • Options
    If this doesn't work, would I loose the progress I have already made if I sign back in with game center?
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Pretty sure you have to uninstall the game completely and start playing not logged in to any account until the age verification shows up.

• Options
    and does anyone know what level you have to reach to get the age verification?
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    hitchIV wrote: »
    If this doesn't work, would I loose the progress I have already made if I sign back in with game center?
    crzydroid wrote: »

When you sign back into Game Center, it will sync back up with that account. It should ask for age verification right away after the intro at kevel 1 before you actually really do anything.