Oddball Troopers

Red23
11 posts Member
I’m tossing together a trooper team based on who I have already geared, and who is easy to gear. The team will be

Veers (easy gear)
Starck (easy gear)
Stormtrooper (easy gear)
Shoretrooper (already geared)
Deathtrooper (already geared)

I know this isn’t the “meta” trooper team, but I’m curious if people think this team will be any good until Rangetroopwr becomes F2P. Ill mostly be using this team for TW, but potentially would like to use it to rack up some death mark damage in STR (tier 5)

Also what zeta would be best? I’m thinking veers unique.

Replies

• Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Shore and storm are overkill together.
    Also, you really want to stick Snow in there somewhere.

And yes, veers zeta is the only must have.
  • Options
    Wow Veers is easy, not a MK V stun gun in sight until G11. Or droid caller for that matter.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    It may be difficult getting that first kill. I think snow is very important in any trooper squad. He's your main DPS.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    +1 Snow is a must-have.
  • Red23
    11 posts Member
    Options
    ****. Thanks all. I really was hoping to avoid farming those 400 stun cuffs...
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Storm and shore work well together because they boost each other. Storms expose will help you a lot in that team.

I dont have stark or death geared so not sure on them. Snowtrooper is beast-mode though and Should be farmed eventually.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    Options
    Drop one of the tanks and put in snowtrooper.
    518 posts Member
    Options
    Drop Shoretrooper to put him with a zEp lead if you can do a full sith squad (trayaL, sion, nihi, trooper and another sith). Storm is a very good one paired with all the troopers. He gains 320% defense on his own, the difference is you want him super fast so that the taunt get there anytime soon at the start of the battle. Since Stark is faster and will give you 20% tm and veers lead giving 20 speed, à 200-210 speed storm will do the job.
    Put snowtrooper with full crit damage and cc mods, a lot of offense and not that much speed is okay since he’ll gain tm from kills and buffs.