Player Level: 85
Number of 7*: 90
Number of 6*: 11
Number of 5*: 11
Average Arena Rank: 196
Fleet Arena: 20
Type of Play: P2P here and there
Time-zone: Eastern US

I am an active player i meet my daily raid tickets and complete my dailies. I looking for guilds that is farming HPIT and HAAT and participates in TW / TB. LFG doing t T5+ Sith Raid

Replies

• Options
    You'd be perfect in my guild. Invite sent. Take a look and see what you think!
  • Lotor
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Kylooo, what's your guild like? I'm active player 85, GP 2mil+
  • Options
    @Lotor 75m GP guild...we are a laid back group, but stay active with multiple Heroic Raids a week and building to get past Tier 5 Sith raids. No crazy rules but definitely need to be active in TW and TB every time. That's why we're recruiting now to strengthen those areas.
  • Ilinso1
    493 posts Member
    Options
    Message sent
  • Options
    PutItInAlderaanPlaces

We are an American guild that has members from around the globe that have become victims of guild shuffling due to the Treya craze. Our focus is to become HSTR ready. Looking for 2 likeminded players who share our desire to become HSTR ready, strives to earn 600 daily raid tickets, participates in all guild activities, and has 2mil GP and up. GP is 85mil with 48 active members. Reset is 7:30pm EST. LINE for communication.

If you are hungry to succeed and want to progress in a fun community of close friends, search no further. Contact me on LINE so we can conversate further.

LINE ID: ALLY CODE:
    Darthdane (PIIAP) 692-331-561
  • Options
    693-747-171 Allie code join up rebel banter
  • Options
    We will be adding discord soon when we get enough players. I also posted a thread with our aspirations and goals. Me and the co leader are very active so even missing one of us you'll get the other but i am usually on most of the day.azx3utta9ljo.jpg