Looking for Fun Active Players

Do you play every day? Are you tired of the guys that take one shot at a raid just to get a share of the loot? You don’t care if the other players are both high level and low level? You like doing the dailies to earn raid tickets.

Then Rancorian Candidates is your guild. We run all the raids at varying levels, but not above 6 because we don’t have enough power players for those. We need people that will show up for Territory Wars.

We’re a small guild with a wide variety of players. We use the chat a lot to help each other build their teams.

We have 2 rules. Play actively. Have fun. We don’t push any particular faction such as Phoenix.

Personally, I vary my team members based on who I’m fighting. Consequently, I rarely use the Auto button.

Come check out Rancorian Candidates for some fun.

Replies

• Options
    Hi mate reading your post we are a guild the same 12 of us very chatty 12 million gp we play everyday I had a guild before but was exactly what you explained so the crew I have now are the regular players from my last guild would you be interested in joining Rebel Banter . I would make you a officer and anyone else of your choosing