The bomber on the loading screen is not in the game?

I can't be the first to notice the bomber in the loading screen (to the far right above the Millennium Falcon)

To my knowledge it's not in the game:

qp1qxesfsw9c.jpg

Do we know if there are plans to implement it in the game?
If not, why is it on the loading screen with chars and ships that are all in the game?

Replies

• Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Luke would disagree with you :smiley:
  • Options
    There have been plenty of characters/ships on the loading screen not in game.. It's just splash art. At one point there were A-wings too..
  • hardvig
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Kelarn wrote: »
    Jedi Luke would disagree with you :smiley:

Well played :)
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    Neither is Jedi Master Obi-wan Kenobi or Jedi Luke Skywalker on that load screen.

Also TIE Interceptors are flying around in the background of some battles. Not in the game for player use. Not to mention Embo, whom you can fight against.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Not to mention Embo, whom you can fight against.
    This one kills me. Clearly he's in the game with abilities and we can't use him. Its torture.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Not to mention Embo, whom you can fight against.
    This one kills me. Clearly he's in the game with abilities and we can't use him. Its torture.

Right? I NEED HIM!!!!!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    How bout that starkiller base though
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Just 'cuz it's in the star warsy banner doesn't mean it's in the game, nor that there's any intention to add them to the game.
    Still not a he.
  • hardvig
    73 posts Member
    Options
    I never realized there was so much content on the loading screen that is not in the game... but I can clearly see it now that you mention it...
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    We need Hux piloting Starkiller Base. And legendary event: The Letter G.
    Still not a he.
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    It IS EA, so IT'S "In the game" (even IF just art.)
  • Options
    "EA Sports, its in the game"
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    OT Falcon, Y-Wing and Jedi Luke all spring to mind.
  • Options
    I emailed them about the Y wing and they said

Thank you for contacting EA help. My name is Priyavrat and I would assist you with your issue today.
    , I see that you want to know " why the start up splash screen of the game have the image of "Y wing". Being a gamer I can understand your concern at the point of time; however, let me tell you that we don't know about it as why studio team has designed the game in such a way.

However, I've forwarded your concern to the studio team so that they can investigate this further and take the corrective actions to make the in game functions more consistent.

At the same time, I would request you to please post this on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes mobile forum. The more people you get to talk about your query, the more the developers will take notice.
  • Options
    Yes some classic original trilogy ships that are sorely lacking. A-wing too, make it blistering fast.