Fewer gold mods in mods store after update?

Stokat
829 posts Member
I have seen a lot fewer gold mods in the mods store since the update and many more green mods than before. Is it just a coincidence or have others experienced the same thing?

Replies

• Options
    You will usually see them when you are “low” on credits/fleet credits but as soon as you have above the threshold to buy (3.95M +credits or 1.91M FC) mods you will always get trash all. Ok a day like this (credit heist) you will get hardly any pop up until you spend most of you credits then you have a higher chance to get the gold mods (because it will tempt you to buy crystals for said currency)

:)
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    You will usually see them when you are “low” on credits/fleet credits but as soon as you have above the threshold to buy (3.95M +credits or 1.91M FC) mods you will always get trash all. Ok a day like this (credit heist) you will get hardly any pop up until you spend most of you credits then you have a higher chance to get the gold mods (because it will tempt you to buy crystals for said currency)

:)

I haven’t seen any correlation between credits and mods available. I almost always have at least a few gold mods and several purples available in the mod shop but not since the update. Right now I have greys, greens and blues and 1 purple (not even 5 *).
  • Options
    coincidence

unless you're tracking the exact numbers of gold, purple, blue, green, and grey in each and every refresh of the store, there's no way you're ever going to be able to make a rational judgement.
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    coincidence

unless you're tracking the exact numbers of gold, purple, blue, green, and grey in each and every refresh of the store, there's no way you're ever going to be able to make a rational judgement.

Well you don’t need exact data to make a rational judgement, a judgement can be rational based on whatever facts you have at hand when you draw a conclusion (but the conclusion can change if you get more and more accurate data).

But that is all besides the point, I wasn’t looking to do a detailed research, just to see if others were experiencing the same thing or not. i still see a lot fewer gold mods since the update but this can very well be a coincidence, hence the question.
  • Options
    Just your luck. Mine has multiple golds all,day today, and most days there’s 2-3 each time, occasionally none. But it happens, there was no nerf to the mods you see.. . .