would love a clarification on Bastila's leadership

M_L
469 posts Member
does Jedis only have 150% tenacity from HER leadership's protection up or ANY protection up?

i ask this assuming one has whittled through the initial protection up, and let's pretend say Fulcrum AT's on this Bastila lead team. would FAT's protection up that triggers on a Jedi make that jedi have very high tenacity and offense up just like in the beginning of the battle?

follow up, is it worth zeta'ing bastila's lead if she's only 3 stars (therefore can only go up to g11?)

many thanks

Replies

• Options
    It’s any protection up, dispellable or undispellable.

I zetaed my Bastila who’s at 3 star g11 and she’s great. Worth it IMO.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    ahh, thanks, that's great to hear. I'm hesitating zetaing her mostly 'cause i already zeta'd GMY's lead and for some reason zetaing Bastila's obviously better lead would be like admitting to myself that i wasted a zeta :smile:
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    M_L wrote: »
    ahh, thanks, that's great to hear. I'm hesitating zetaing her mostly 'cause i already zeta'd GMY's lead and for some reason zetaing Bastila's obviously better lead would be like admitting to myself that i wasted a zeta :smile:

Well, it is now obvious that it was a classic CG move, tricking people to zeta something that they clearl render useless after a month, but it wasnt the case back then. You took the best choice with the available information az the time.
  • Options
    you have your answer

so basically every time GMY spreads Battle Meditation he grants more prot up and if the team has lost prot up they gain the buffs again...

also if Ezra needs to hit harder and regain prot, call GK/OB (any tank) with his assist for 40% prot up
  • Options
    It’s any protection up, dispellable or undispellable.

I zetaed my Bastila who’s at 3 star g11 and she’s great. Worth it IMO.

i have the exact same bastia that you have and didnt think twice on her zeta once i have em, worth it!
  • Options
    Speaking of wasted zetas, poor qgj is nearly useless now, as the 3rd best leader.