Are those the Traya shards you are looking for?

My guild is 103 Mill and we have 6 openings, great for a group of friends or a single player looking for a guild. We are of course working towards Traya. We have attempted the Heroic sith raid once before and made it half way through P3 with enough ammo to take down P4. We had several slackers that posted low to no score so we had to clean house a little bit. We are planing on launching another heroic sith raid once we get a full guild and I am confident that we will beat it. Our raid time for the HSith raid is still up for debate while we try and find the best time to launch it for maximum participation. Other than the sith raid, because their are other things lol, we have a nice win streak in TW with 26 or 27 total wins. we also get in the mid 30's in TB. We have Haat and Hpit launching constantly, with rotating times so everyone has a chance to attack. We rotate between 12pm and 4pm Eastern Standard Time with a 24 hour joining period. We use discord to communicate and have a few simple rules to follow. We require 600 daily tickets and full participation in TB and in TW if you join. We are a great guild with awesome leadership that makes the game even more enjoyable. While GP is important to judge someone, we do not have a minimum GP that we are looking for, we are just looking for someone who has at least 1 or 2 Hsith ready teams and working on more. JTR is preferred but if you don't have her yet, we might be able to work it out if you are close. Thanks fore the consideration and feel free to message me on here or on discord for any questions. FFTaylor#7859