High end arena help (Again...I know)

I dropped the idea of a taunter and just decided to use enfy so my team can go first and Talzin to keep the debuffs up. I'm debating between these two teams.
Rex (L)
Mother Talzin
Death Trooper
Darth Nihilus
Enfys Nest
With this team I want to mod enfy fastest so she can go first and remove the other team's tm. Then Talzin inflicts play so daze from EN, and heal immunity from dt stay up. This would also solve plague being healed away and they'd have their cooldowns increased twice at the start. When they use their basics it'll feed my team tm as well.
Rex (L)
Mother Talzin
Emperor Palpatine
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Enfys Nest
This team we'd get a stun on the enemy team and offense up from the start, we also would have another cleanser, even if that's minor.
What should I do guys? I appreciate any advice in advance.

Replies

• CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    Mother works very very well with GK after she's used her aoe, as her counter hurts everyone.
  • Options
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Mother works very very well with GK after she's used her aoe, as her counter hurts everyone.

True, but then we lose another precious character. Everyone plays a role in these teams and I feel his taunt is useless due to all of the isolate, and fracture.
  • Options
    What team comps are you primarily focused on beating? In general, I think I like a mix of your two options: Rex, Talzin, Nest, Thrawn, DN.
  • Options
    HowieWan wrote: »
    What team comps are you primarily focused on beating? In general, I think I like a mix of your two options: Rex, Talzin, Nest, Thrawn, DN.

My shard is infested with Traya, EP, and a few rex and Bastilla leads
  • Options
    If your Nest, Thrawn, and DN are fast enough, you may be able to control the fight so Talzin can do her thing. I'd try those four with Rex and see how it works.
  • Options
    HowieWan wrote: »
    If your Nest, Thrawn, and DN are fast enough, you may be able to control the fight so Talzin can do her thing. I'd try those four with Rex and see how it works.

I took your advice thx +1
  • Options
    Nihilus gets Annihilate incredibly quickly
  • Options
    why no Sion instead of Thrawn?