New Farm: Death Trooper

25/30 and 2 refills in cantina, no shards. Am I in for a long haul again?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Are you playing SWGOH? Then yes you are in for the long haul. I believe it has been shown on many cantina nodes that the drop rate is the same for all around 33%, but it takes more than 2 refills to get accurate data.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you are only doing two refreshes a day, it should take you 36.5 days give or take to get to 330 from 25 shards.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    @DuneSeaFarmer if it helps, I started farming death and shore just as ships 2.0 was announced as a thing, I’m still farming shore, death was finished a fair while ago..
    it’s not vets level of pain.. but is not huge fun either
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Ouch. One energy bar with 0 shards is frustrating, two would be downright depressing. :/
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I think lol
  • Options
    I'm mostly f2p but I don't think I can pass up those 19.99 DT and ST bundles. 80 shards would save so much time.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    Just use crystals to buy shards. Took me 6 months to get shore, krennic & death to 7* but not a penny spent.
  • Options
    ...nice side-effect is plenty of cantina-shop-currency plus some purple-mats
  • Options
    I'm mostly f2p but I don't think I can pass up those 19.99 DT and ST bundles. 80 shards would save so much time.

Yeah, those packs are looking mighty inviting right now. Don't care about Shore, he's a hard node farm, so I won't be doing him.

Sounds like DT is one of the "NOPE!" cantina nodes that CG like to put in for funsies. They already installed a new torture device called The Sith Triumverate, they can now adjust the drop rates in our favour I feel.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    DT does not seem too bad for me. I started farming DT and RT at the same time and do not spend any refresh on cantina. I am currently 6* RT 75/100 and DT 6* 19/100
  • Options
    31/30 today... party time.. lol
  • Options
    My cantina wish list is just so long...

I decided that since I couldn't decide between KRU, og kylo, old Ben, and homeboy Luke (working towards cls and jtr), I've been doing each one star at a time (I don't need any of them for anything at this time, and when I started kru/kylo my fo squad was all just getting started...). I'm 75/100 with KRU (and 73/100 on his ship, so pretty equal drop rates), 2/100 with og kylo, 13/100 with homeboy (also using his hard node) and 1/100 with old Ben. After these 4 it's probably veteran's, maybe fox, maybe death. Cantina grind is real.
  • Options
    I'm about to commence the Sion farm. I haven't got the ships to unlock the fleet node for him yet either.

Normally I don't bother with hard node farms but sadly this one is needed for future schemes.

I'll console myself that old ben is being a smooth farm.
  • Options
    I'm about to commence the Sion farm. I haven't got the ships to unlock the fleet node for him yet either.

Normally I don't bother with hard node farms but sadly this one is needed for future schemes.

I'll console myself that old ben is being a smooth farm.

Same boat.. just finished Vets.. it never ends lol
  • Options
    I really enjoy the 16 energy cantina farms (got to do the 2x refreshes a day), all the purple mats and cantina currency are great perks. At least that's how I make myself feel better about the long slog. Just be sure to treat yourself to an easy farm after that like paploo or FOE something under 10 energy!

Good way to look at it.
  • Options
    As expected, Sion node is not forthcoming.

The shuttle is though but as is so often the case with this game, it has a catch. FOST, who is a double hard node farm. Swings and roundabouts.