Republic Honor Guard is Recruiting

Paboe
2 posts Member
edited August 2018
Hello all,

We are a bunch of close friends building our SWGOH guild. We would like more to join and take part in our guild and expand more. We play SWTOR and got into SWGOH.

Guildies Active: about 10
Guild GP: 6.5mil
Raids: Rancor Tier 6 about 1 or 2 times a week if we get the points for it, Triumvirate about 1 time a week because it takes us a bit to kill them, Tank Takedown 1 Tier level below max, we do that about 1 time a week because we are farming the points for it.
Communication: We have a TS Server for anyone that wants to get on and chat.
Activity: We want everyone to be active at least a few times a week. (4 or 5 days a week)
Level: We only have about 4 people at lvl 85, so we do take people under max level, as long as you are active.
Help: We do help with gear and stuff, as needed. Some of us have a ton of extra stuff and help others out in the guild and with info, as needed as well.
Forum: We do have a forum for our SWTOR guild that we use for anyone in the guild to use.

You can PM me here for more info or to get my ID so I can invite you or send me your ID and I will invite you. You can also search for our guild and we will invite you to the guild or join the guild yourself.

Hope to see you in game.

Replies