Supreme Leader Snoke Kit Idea

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited August 2018
v6bgcl5tlj5q.png

Supreme Leader Snoke
Dark Side, Support, First Order

Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict shock for 3 turns. If the target was debuffed, this attack has a 75% chance to stun them for 1 turn.

Special 1: Deal special damage to all enemies, and dispel all buffs from enemies that were critically hit. First Order allies gain 8% turn meter for each enemy that was critically hit gain and critical damage up for 3 turns. This attack can’t be evaded, resisted, or countered. (Cooldown 3)

Special 2: Dispel all debuffs from Snoke, target ally, and a random ally and they each recover 50% of their max health. Grant each character advantage, speed up, and defense up for 2 turns. Snoke gains 30% turn meter. (Cooldown 4)

Leader: First Order allies gain +50% critical chance, critical damage, and +30% max health. When a First Order ally falls below 50% health, they gain protection up (75%) and health up (75%) for 5 turns which can’t be copied, dispelled, or prevented. ZETA: When First Order allies score a critical hit, they gain 10% turn meter and have a 50% chance to recover 15% protection. First Order allies gain 25% counter chance.

Unique: Snoke gains 8% turn meter at the end of his turn for each active First Order ally which can’t be prevented. He has 75% counter chance. ZETA: Snoke can’t fall below 100% health until an ally or enemy has been killed. He has +100% tenacity against resistance enemies.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Options
    Cool! I'd definitely like to see more FO in the game...after the Clone Wars gets more love as needed :)

I would change a few things though. (And, yes, I know, none of this matters since CG doesn't read these. But I'd argue that that's why we should read through these and improve them).

On the special 1, I'd change the TM gain to 10% for every enemy critically hit, to give a better representation of Snoke's leadership. A good leader should motivate their inferiors to act with swiftness and the like, and though we don't know that much about Snoke, I think he'd definitely motivate his allies through fear.

I really like the Leader ability...i'm not sure how effective Health Up is, but Protection up is pretty significant, and I fear what the Zeta in combination with the constant Advantage that FO is known for would do.

I really respect your work, keep it up!

• Options
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Cool! I'd definitely like to see more FO in the game...after the Clone Wars gets more love as needed :)

I would change a few things though. (And, yes, I know, none of this matters since CG doesn't read these. But I'd argue that that's why we should read through these and improve them).

On the special 1, I'd change the TM gain to 10% for every enemy critically hit, to give a better representation of Snoke's leadership. A good leader should motivate their inferiors to act with swiftness and the like, and though we don't know that much about Snoke, I think he'd definitely motivate his allies through fear.

I really like the Leader ability...i'm not sure how effective Health Up is, but Protection up is pretty significant, and I fear what the Zeta in combination with the constant Advantage that FO is known for would do.

I really respect your work, keep it up!

I think 10% turn meter for each critically hit enemy is a bit much. I made it 8%. Thanks for your feedback!