Rebel Basic Training

I beat it all easy on my first account but started a new account and i'm stuck on tier 3.

What is the kill order? I've tried Palp first, then tried the storm troopers, then tried Thrawn. They keep whooping me every time.

Replies

• Options
    It’s not a kill order, it’s a control order. You need to control the enemies. Stun Thrawn, stun Palpatine, stun Vader, buff immunity or ability block on stormtroopers. Don’t let them taunt. If they don’t have buff immunity or ability block and they’re going to take a turn, stun them too. Keep on stunning and removing turn meter from Thrawn, Palpatine, and Vader. Ignore TFP, stealth Leia whenever you can, use R2’s smokescreen on Old Ben. Once you’ve controlled them, focus on taking them out in this order: Thrawn, Palpatine, Vader, TFP, Stormtroopers. Hope this helps!
  • Zinke7
    194 posts Member
    Options
    As said keep Thrawn, Vader and Palpatine stunned. Also use debuffs from Farmboy and Old Ben on pretty much everyone. Use Solo's basic attack to remove TM from big 3 and then if needed from STs as well.
    When I did it my kill order was TFP (annoyed me as hell so he had to go first just to feel good), Thrawn, Vader, Palp and then STs

Only use Leia as damage dealer. Rest of team does stunning or other abilities with their basic attacks on whoever it needed to be applied to.

All of my team survived and only had to use Farmboy's second ability once.