Sith Team? But a Weird Version.

SamuraiUX
265 posts Member
edited August 2018
Hi, all -

I want to throw together a decent Sith team, but I'm not talking about an arena team. I'm talking about a team to have around for use in TW and TB. I'm a little rusty on my Sith and these Sith are a little rusty now themselves, so I'm counting on those of you who used to be all about the Sith back in the day to help me out here.

NOTE: Palpatine and Vader are unavailable as they'll be hanging out in my Empire Team for TW/TB.

Possible Ingredients: Maul, Oppress, Nihilus, Trooper, Assassin, Sion, Count ****-Poo-Poo, Sidious.
*EDIT: Ha, it stars out my nickname for Count Dooku. Classic EA.

So: who's my leader? And who is kind of 'necessary?' And who can I for sure leave out? The best I can come up with is Maul (L), Nihilus, Trooper, Sion, and... you know. Someone else. Am I on the right track, or should I be going for Nihilus (L)? And who's the 'someone else?' And who really, really needs to be Zeta'd?

Thanks!

SamUX

Replies

• Options
    I think the old Maul teams all had Assassin on them. I want to say Trooper as well, but beyond that I have no idea. I've been farming Savage for almost the same reason (to run a sith team on TW Def).
  • Options
    Zaul, trooper, sass, nihilus, zavage is a very solid wall.
  • Options
    Sion, Nihilus and Traya
  • Options
    I think you are on the right track. I wouldn’t hesitate to throw assassin in as the 5th (sins the sith fighter looks very good on paper too, might as well double dip).
    Sidious or Dooku would work fine too, question of who you have geared (dooku hits your sith Quest too).

To be truly effective though, you are looking at 3 zetas, Maul lead, Savage, and Sion.
  • Options

Get that sith trooper and Darth Maul are must have as well.
  • Options
    I like zaul, zion, nihilus, trooper, and SA or Zavage.