Phase 3:Brainstorming and an idea.

Ryanwhales
862 posts Member
edited August 2018
The new nerf the the nightsister and Darth traya has left some us wonder what exactly is going to be the way to solo at least one phase of the Sith raid. For me I've done a lot of damage by using asjs huge AoE on phase 3 but is that really that amazing? I think the answer is not as far from us as we think. Maybe the answer is just to have big AoE damage. My team idea is asj lead, Zombie, lando(normal),tie fighter pilot and old daka. Does anyone else have any ideas and if able can you test the teams that we brainstorm? Thanks everyone.
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
Post edited by Ryanwhales on

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Big AoE damage? Boba Lead, Lando, Jyn , Thrawn, FOO. Everyone just passes turns to Lando and he does a +100% double down every time.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Big AoE damage? Boba Lead, Lando, Jyn , Thrawn, FOO. Everyone just passes turns to Lando and he does a +100% double down every time.
    Almost right. Replace Boba with Ackbar, and do Ackbar/Lando lead.

There's potential to replace FOO with Hera as well since her assist gives out tm, and using his basic is extra crit chance on Lando. yada yada yada.
  • Options
    Try that out with aa lead? Hera Lando thrawn and foo, . . Just keep Lando going as often as possible,
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I don't see how it will solo P3 without the first iteration of Mods before they were nerfed.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I don't see how it will solo P3 without the first iteration of Mods before they were nerfed.

LOL, oh please . . . .preeeeetttttttttty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. . .. . .. ;):D>:)
  • Options
    Vader Mission Zaalbar + Marauder/Bastila + L337/Hyoda

With efficiency buff stack dots and vader away
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Thrawn would help
    Try that out with aa lead? Hera Lando thrawn and foo, . . Just keep Lando going as often as possible,

Post edited by Ryanwhales on
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    I figured Jyn is way faster and easier to mod for speed than Hera. She passes 100% TM instead of just calling a basic assist and she has an AoE that could revive if something goes wrong.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I figured Jyn is way faster and easier to mod for speed than Hera. She passes 100% TM instead of just calling a basic assist and she has an AoE that could revive if something goes wrong.

True
  • Options
    Yeah I don't know if anyone will ever figure out how to solo phase 3 or 2....or any of them. Traya made a loophole but they closed it up,
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    EDIT: Don't want to take over someone else's thread. Please delete.
    Post edited by Woodroward on
  • Options
    Sabers are immune to negative status effects.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Don't want to take over someone else's thread, please delete.
  • Options
    ?