Garbage characters???

2Next

Replies

• Loce
    194 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Guardian is the only useless characters that I have seen. Even when facing the buffed up squads of six that the game throws at you they are terrible.
  • Options
    KitsuAeryn wrote: »

So much this! Stormtrooper Han is extremely underappreciated. The low HP is actually a feature, not a detriment, because to use him correctly you want to be able to dip below 50% hp quickly. You shouldn't compare him to Chewie because they do very different things; Chewie is supposed to soak up a ton of damage and then heal, but Han is just supposed to give your team a ton of free, boosted attacks before he inevitably dies

I read through all your points on ST Han, and oh my, he is a BEAST! I would loooove to have him (he's farmable too!!)

Ok, so a Taunt soaks up damage, Stormtrooper Han gives everyone free hits, put in a Jedi who can generate extra hits like Qui Gon or Kit or even better, IMA GUN DI!! ok, and a healer. Or maybe have Leia 2X everyone and get extra turns... It's quite a crazy squad potential.

But yeah, I'd boost his stars up to 5 before using him in PvP, but it does seem he can hang with the top dogs in the Arena.

Han may be a bit too late for me, but I may do something with Poe.

Man, I wish Stormtrooper Han was in another Shipment...would love to farm him.

• Options
    Nightsiters twins. 2 hoth. General veer. Savage. Ewok elder. Snow trooper. Clone sergeant. Royal. Underworld police. Plo koon....just haven't found any goods with them... Or attractive, for me. Maybe others can tell me something about them?
  • Options
    Savage Opress is great. Lots of health and one of the most powerful attacks in the game.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Nargoth33
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Gredo is terrible, Teebo and scout are bad.

I dont know why you think this, I have Greedo on my team (Old Ben, Luminara, Chewie, Talia) and he have gear 6 and 4 star. He can deal 1500dmg without crit, 2500 with crit. Sometimes when you are Lucky and your passive turns on, you can one shot low HP dmger. And with old Ben mind tricks noone can stop you. I am just in first 150 in arena but with 0 money.
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'd put Talia in here as well, but I'm forced to use her as my only Dark Side healer. I won't call her bad, but she's not a hero I'd use. Her power and health and abilities is just too fragile. But she does heal, and that's her only saving grace.

I may be one of not that many that made Talia 7* with max gear and level 6 basic attack. She can regain 700-1000 HP every time she hits. With upgrades to heal she consumens only 20% of her health. Her Special isn't wow, but is not used much, and can deal 3400 shen she Crits. Her heal adds about 3200 health each 4 turns invariably. So when she is targeted for death she tends to survive...her heal doesn't depend on luck, she will heal 600 to 1200 every time. If you block her abilities, she still healths herself. That girls looks naif and weak, she underpromises and overdelivers. All her strengths are hidden, undermarketed, underated.

Her heal also has multiple other benefits. May look like nothing, but I have now reliably used this so many times I am going to share even if it to you, it seems negligible.

1) Against Doku...you hit him, he hits you back. But she wears out much more slowly as she regains a lot back.
    2) She can safely be left unhealed longer than any other char. on one hand Ability block does little. He normal hits hard and reprenishes energy. So in normal and even Ability blocked situations, you may leave her in early yellow safely. Her HP is not bad (no tank, but larger than Lumi for eg)
    3) If most of your team is top health (say 75 percent) and Talia like 90 (due to passive Hp regain) you can use her heal early on, as it also cools down fast. But in any other case, since her heal costs her, it will usually be available as a last resort. And you will learn to heal only when necessary - and that's a godsend.
    4) If she is abiut to die anyway (very seldom happens), her heal comes free and restores entire team.

The reality is Talia works wonder for double healer teams. Standalone, her heal is a bonus, and great. But with double healers, that can complement her passive replenishment, she is a pain that never shows her teeth and leaves the enemy wondering what happened.
  • Options
    I've been thinking of starring her soon. I like how her heal gives turn meter.
  • Options
    Nargoth33 wrote: »
    Gredo is terrible, Teebo and scout are bad.

I dont know why you think this, I have Greedo on my team (Old Ben, Luminara, Chewie, Talia) and he have gear 6 and 4 star. He can deal 1500dmg without crit, 2500 with crit. Sometimes when you are Lucky and your passive turns on, you can one shot low HP dmger. And with old Ben mind tricks noone can stop you. I am just in first 150 in arena but with 0 money.

Teebo is one of thr best controllers in thr game...
  • Options
    I plan on collecting all Pokemons.
  • Options
    Resistance trooper is now a garbarge character after his opportune strike got his bug corrected. He used to deal high damage (not insane level but similar to luminara's force blast), but not OP level cause he is easily killed and hard to star up.

However now he has low damage, low health and absolutely worthless. The only saving grace is expose but at high levels it get resisted so often.

Hope the developers can buff his opportune strike and make him viable again.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'd put Talia in here as well, but I'm forced to use her as my only Dark Side healer. I won't call her bad, but she's not a hero I'd use. Her power and health and abilities is just too fragile. But she does heal, and that's her only saving grace.

I may be one of not that many that made Talia 7* with max gear and level 6 basic attack. She can regain 700-1000 HP every time she hits. With upgrades to heal she consumens only 20% of her health. Her Special isn't wow, but is not used much, and can deal 3400 shen she Crits. Her heal adds about 3200 health each 4 turns invariably. So when she is targeted for death she tends to survive...her heal doesn't depend on luck, she will heal 600 to 1200 every time. If you block her abilities, she still healths herself. That girls looks naif and weak, she underpromises and overdelivers. All her strengths are hidden, undermarketed, underated.

Her heal also has multiple other benefits. May look like nothing, but I have now reliably used this so many times I am going to share even if it to you, it seems negligible.

1) Against Doku...you hit him, he hits you back. But she wears out much more slowly as she regains a lot back.
    2) She can safely be left unhealed longer than any other char. on one hand Ability block does little. He normal hits hard and reprenishes energy. So in normal and even Ability blocked situations, you may leave her in early yellow safely. Her HP is not bad (no tank, but larger than Lumi for eg)
    3) If most of your team is top health (say 75 percent) and Talia like 90 (due to passive Hp regain) you can use her heal early on, as it also cools down fast. But in any other case, since her heal costs her, it will usually be available as a last resort. And you will learn to heal only when necessary - and that's a godsend.
    4) If she is abiut to die anyway (very seldom happens), her heal comes free and restores entire team.

The reality is Talia works wonder for double healer teams. Standalone, her heal is a bonus, and great. But with double healers, that can complement her passive replenishment, she is a pain that never shows her teeth and leaves the enemy wondering what happened.

I like Talia also. Mostly because she is unique and versatile. Her special isn't the best but you can definitely count on it. Her self heal between cool downs and heal round her out, but I have to disagree with you on one point. She cannot survive being singled out very well. Especially later in the fight if she has healed once.
    I don't have her at 7 stars and lvl 6 basic attack. 700-1k self heal might solve that problem for me. As it is right now I sometimes forgoe her special and hit with a basic attack 2 or 3 times and she recovers well.