Clone trooper star fighter

Clone trooper fighter only taunts as a reinforcement? Was under the impression he taunts while having protection.

Replies

• Perks
    13 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure right now, but i think that his reinforcement ability reads that while it has protection it has taunt, so he will not taunt while being a starter in battle.
  • Rimzo
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah the reinforcement bonus has the taunt ability. No reinforcement no taunt.
  • Options
    Correct. Reinforcement only gains taunt.
  • Options
    Get Plo to put a taunt on him, if running as starter.

In my oppinion, this isnwhats very wrong woth ships2. There is only 1 ship that can effectively taunt when first3 (plo), and there are very few that can, with a bit of luck/planning (****, sf). Thats why the meta is very stale, there are 1, max 3 tanks to even consider.
    In regular arena, theres at least 9 (gk, old ben, sit, sion, finn, holdo, zombie, kru, fost) in the top50.
  • Maxminus1980
    78 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Yea just another tank with no taunt.

Just wanted to mix it up with tanks in ship( not like we have a big selection) If he doesn’t taunt as starter. Might as well as keep overworked under paid Biggs in there and be like everyone else hoping and praying on the RNG gods. It’s gettting old fast.

Maybe CG will get us some new ships. Maybe han’s falcon?! Everyone else in the game has a falcon BUT Han? Lol

While I’m on it. Notiable characters still lacking a ship.

Anakin
    CLS
    All the bounty hunters, minus boba ( good job )
    GK
    Greivous

Sucks you guys made two iconic characters raid rewards, and maybe feel that it would be “unfair” or “not in the spirit” to give those characters a ship. So make those ship shards raid rewards for their respective raids. Mythic level or something.
    Post edited by Maxminus1980 on
  • Options
    Definatly needs to be more ship variety.. pretty bad when most of my ship arena shard just fights 1 battle a day