Can be deleted

Wavelab
3 posts Member
edited August 2018
Hey there,
finally the EA support has transfered my account and the problem is solved.
Greets
Post edited by Wavelab on

Replies

• Options
    Wow. Security should really be a priority for CG/EA.

Nevertheless, at least you got back a lot of your time now. Look for a different hobby, something else rhan this time+money sink.

If you wanna have fun, perhaps you could write a script that logs on to your toon every 5 minutes.. It will be hell of a frustration for the thief to be booted from the game every 5 minutes (including raids, arena, ship fights etc.)
  • Options
    @Roopehunter It would be much better to get my acc back, but youre right with the time.
    Such a script would be nice, but I dont have a clou how to write one ;)
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    That’s really a bummer, I would be **** if I were you. If you really want your account back, you should pester the daylights out of EA until they find a way to get rid of the thief. I mean this is horrible security on their part, and if they can’t kick out a simple theif than they should be sued for poor management.

If you are willing to lose your account but also get back at the theif, you could ask support to shut down the account.

Again, I’m really sorry, and I hope you find a good use for all that extra time!
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Are you using a device that you allowed a third party usage? Like putting google play in kindle? If so maybe one of your apps is actually feeding someone your info. I would do remove everything and do a factory reset before changing any login credentials.
  • Options
    @3pourr2 Thx for your reply, but no. I dont use such a device.
    I use a Galaxy Tab A 10.1 with only standart apps and SWGoH installed.
  • Options
    And just accepted the fact someone would get my password, he couldnt get access to the account cause of the 2 step authorization ;)