Sim tickets

What in holy H-E-double hockey-sticks am I supposed to do with 30,000 sim tickets?? I feel like I could be awarded with something that has more value than sim tickets at this point. @CG_TopHat, can you please tell me if you are going to do something with this overabundance, whether it be to use as currency, to have more sim-able functionality, or to be replaced with something that has more instrumental value? Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Why are you worrying about excess Sim Tickets? Who cares?
  • Options
    Why are you worrying about excess Sim Tickets? Who cares?

This, . ..

Seriously, . . It’s free to everyone over level 60 , you won’t get something else in lieu of or instead of. Just be glad they decided to make sims no longer a potential issue for players that are over level 60.
  • Tilidi
    56 posts Member
    Options
    It was supposed to be totally removed from the game, but since it is really a pain to do, they give them away so you don't have to bother anymore.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Be happy we don’t have to spend crystals on them anymore. This is the one thing I’m happy to see an excess of.
  • Options
    it s ok to have a lot of tickets
  • Options
    As others said, be grateful for what you got for free.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Tilidi wrote: »
    It was supposed to be totally removed from the game, but since it is really a pain to do, they give them away so you don't have to bother anymore.

This. It was the simplest solution to the sim ticket crunch.
  • Dovib
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Those days were the worst. Be happy you don’t have to worry about them ever again.
  • Options
    Calm down people.. All I am saying is I would rather be rewarded with something else than sim tickets.. I didn't pee in your fruit loops or anything.. Geezus.
  • Options
    I remember the time when I never had enough.....rough times.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    DJphenom wrote: »
    Calm down people.. All I am saying is I would rather be rewarded with something else than sim tickets.. I didn't pee in your fruit loops or anything.. Geezus.

It's not taking the place of any other reward. They were added on top of the rewards we were already given to help with a previous problem.

I'm not eating the fruit loops just to be safe.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    DJphenom wrote: »
    They aren't a reward.

First place and last place in fleet arena both grant 150 sim tickets.

They just accumulate as soon as you unlock fleet arena.

You aren't earning them. They aren't a currency. You aren't missing out on anything. They're just handed to you in order to render them irrelevant.
    Still not a he.