alliance arena

Hello. There is an alliance between players in my arena and I have evidence because I had access to their chat. he cheats on me and other players we can not take the good places in the ranking. It is unfair

Replies

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    welcome to swgoh, shard chats are normal either join them or accept it
  • Options
    so is it normal arrangements between players
    ?
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    yep every shard has a chat where they rotate payouts etc, search the forum for "collusion" you will find planty posts that will explain a lot of different view points
  • Options
    Yep, doesn't matter if you're better than they are. If you aren't with the mafia you'll be railroaded out in no time.

Monopoly is absolutely fine in this game.

I'd love to see what happens if CG ever removed crystals from the payouts. They wouldn't of course, but I'd do it as an experiment.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    If you have access to their chat, then ask them to join the payout rotation. Most of the players I've found are good-natured and willing to work together (and I've been in three different squad arena payouts). There are some exceptions with the especially greedy, of course.

It's really a matter of convenience for most people. It has little to do with having the 'better' team as @Hellsteeth30 mentioned, but more to do with who is willing and able to be chained to their phone for the hour leading up to their payout.

Ask them nicely if you can join the shard chat rotation and be willing to help protect them during their payout. If that fails, then use whatever crystals are necessary to become so inconvenient for them that it's just easier for them to share with you. The first approach works a lot better.
  • Options
    I will be honest though, it's not something that will effect me as I was already WAY behind when I started and got assigned my shard. The whales are very whaley and are so ridiculously far ahead that even if they all stopped playing it'd still take me 6 months to even scratch the paint on their teams.

As you can see though, if you are good enough to get up there it's basically join or die. It's both the fault of CG and the players.

I'm sure some of the shard chats are harmonious communist affairs where all the guys at the top get along just fine, knowing the peasants who don't want to toe the line won't touch them. I can guarantee some of them are egotistical Freudian nightmares where they are constantly at each others throats.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    Yep, doesn't matter if you're better than they are. If you aren't with the mafia you'll be railroaded out in no time.

Monopoly is absolutely fine in this game.

I'd love to see what happens if CG ever removed crystals from the payouts. They wouldn't of course, but I'd do it as an experiment.

I still get #1 every now and then even though I rejected joining the mafia
  • Options
    welcome to CGs mafia arena