Can we have 600 ticket partial rollover

Gifafi
6017 posts Member
edited August 2018
I don’t mind the 600 for guild, but it really suc-err- is not optimal at times. Ex. my 600 time is 4:30 pacific (iirc) (with payouts only an 1-2 hours after), so if I do some after that time, then in the am i do some more, I’m at 600 until then, half a day away. Feels like I waste (in re guild 600) energy if I do more than that bc they “don’t count,” bc then time it resets I would have to pay increased crystal price to make it (haven’t done the math bc math is hard).

Why not have a rollover where if your 600 is done you could bank, say half(?), the new energy spent for the next day?

The way it is now I also would have to wait for a 1.5-2 hour window to complete the guild/daily stuff like arena battles. (For the guild tokens)

Sorry if this makes no sense, typing on a phone is hard with these chub fingers lol
Maybe End Game isn't for you
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    They want you to spend crystals and try any way possible to do so.
  • Options
    Your guild token payout time always coincides with ticket reset, might take a minute for it to show up in the mail, but they're at the same time.... unless you're talking about about a different payout (like arena or ships).

You can hit 600 with only one 50 crystal refresh if you're playing through out the day.
  • Options
    I see 600 as a extremely easy target as a new FTP player. Even on vacation I've been able to login for 5 mins and sim my energy away.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Mahbrethir wrote: »
    Your guild token payout time always coincides with ticket reset, might take a minute for it to show up in the mail, but they're at the same time.... unless you're talking about about a different payout (like arena or ships).

You can hit 600 with only one 50 crystal refresh if you're playing through out the day.

I know.
    Arcticfury wrote: »
    I see 600 as a extremely easy target as a new FTP player. Even on vacation I've been able to login for 5 mins and sim my energy away.

I’m not saying it’s too easy, just the opposite.

These answers are confusing. Not complaining about the 600
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    You know this is getting deleted for use of “petition” but give up this 600 tickets argument and let them focus on things that are actually useful.
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

I know.

You literally said payout was 1 to 2 hours after... so I'm not sure what you mean.

• Options
    Time to increase it to 900.
    Raids happen more often = more gear = Qol improvements.

• Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

I know.

You literally said payout was 1 to 2 hours after... so I'm not sure what you mean.

they're talking about the bonus energy and using language that is super confusing because we have raid payouts, guild currency payouts, etc.

If I'm understanding the suggestion correctly, they want to roll over energy because it's too easy to reach 600 and so the other times he logs in to enjoy the game aren't counted towards the next day's energy count.

I think we all agree this is a non-issue for a number of reasons. Chiefly, it would require complicated programming that would more than likely break at some point and lead to a lot of people complaining on the forums.

OP - I get your point, but it's important to keep in mind that not everyone is playing as often as us so the 600 energy needs to be simple and repeatable to capture maximum engagement even from casual players. The reward for doing more than 600 energy is faster progress. Mobile games number 1 goal is to get people logging in daily. A roll over function might encourage people to take a day off here and there. Not ideal for the business model.
  • Options
    Sounds like you're in a rush, just spend no more then 50 rubies a day and you're good. If you spend more that's because you want shards or something and you're getting something in return for using those rubies. EA makes money off of us buying energy, rollover energy wouldn't benefit EA in any way at all. For that reason, it won't happen unfortunately.
  • Options
    Time to increase it to 900.
    Raids happen more often = more gear = Qol improvements.

Won’t happen, they already said that if it goes to 90 they will adjust raid costs to keep the number per week the same
  • Options
    To be honest its the all Energy guild day which kinda messed up the whole weekly plan and can actually lead to not getting 600 with one refresh if you dont pay attention
    So its not always spend 50 and get easy 600