I have a

5* Darth Sidious
3*Luminara
3* Count Dooku
4*Luke Skywalker
2* QJ
3*Captain Plasma
3* GS

I have other charcaters but they are only normal toons. Can you guys see a decent arena squad in this that i use for now (I am level 51 so not that advanced)?

Ultimately I want a really pro squad and I wanted to get a droid squad but I have none of the characters and I dont want to start grinding them. Is there a pro squad I can make out of the characters I have right now? If you guys know of a pro squad I can make with atleast 3 out of 5 charcters are in the above list. Please tell me.

Replies

• Options
    You can make a "pro squad" out of any 5 characters. The key is to focus on 5 character you enjoy playing and only work on them until they are maxed.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Sidious along with Count Dooku is a must-have on a lot of teams. Captain Phasma doesn't hurt the case, I'd put your team like that:

Captain Phasma (L)
    Darth Sidious
    Count Dooku
    Geonosian Soldier
    Luminara Unduli

This should do it for a bit.
  • Options
    TMK wrote: »
    Darth Sidious along with Count Dooku is a must-have on a lot of teams. Captain Phasma doesn't hurt the case, I'd put your team like that:

Captain Phasma (L)
    Darth Sidious
    Count Dooku
    Geonosian Soldier
    Luminara Unduli

This should do it for a bit.

There are a lot of good characters, there is no need to choose who everyone else does. Pick who you have fun with and enjoy playing, you will get more enjoyment out of the game.
  • Options
    LOL Dekayingsoul I appreciate what you say, but its a game and I want to rock in the arena. So guys please if you know of some pro squads let me know. Also thankyou TMK I will keep that squad for now.