What to do in the Cantina nowadays?

Some ideas:

1) I've got Gar Saxon up to 7-star, so I could 7-star Commando and work on that team (Royal Guard, Stormtrooper, Magmatrooper round it out). ...But it's never going to be a strong team.

2) I've always wanted B2 Super Battle Droid... but I don't know exactly what I'd do with him. Put him on Empire? (Currently: Palp (L), Vader, Thrawn, Deathtrooper, Tarkin. Replaces Tarkin?) Or maybe on my back-burner droid team? (Currently: HK-47 (L), IG-88, IG-86, Imperial Probe Droid (terribly underleveled), Magnaguard. Replaces Magnaguard?)

3) One of the many Sith options: Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin, Sith Marauder are all up for grabs. I'm not really working on a Sith team per se, but I could always improve the one I have right now for TW/TB (currently: Maul (L), Dooku, Sidious, Oppress, Sion).

NOTE: if I don't name it, I already have it or don't want it!

So what would you suggest I do in Cantina? Thanks!

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I'd do SiT, B2, Sass, Commando, Marauder

by my own gauge of usefulness. now, I don't really have B2, Commando, or a SiT that's actually leveled, but that's my suggestion
  • Options
    Sith Trooper for sure
  • Options
    Sith Trooper
  • Options
    I'd agree with Sith Trooper, but I got to finish ISC first cause I'm stubborn
  • EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    In the vein of "you never know who will be required for event x" I would prioritize the three Sith. My rationale is you never know what will be needed for some sort of Old Republic event. While they don't have and won't be getting an Old Republic tag, they are all KOTOR related and you never know who you will need for what.

Currently I'm 27 shards away from finishing FOE, then I'm moving on to Sith Marauder. The other three I don't have at 7* in cantina are Saxon, Imp Sup Commando and Night Sister Spirit. I would probably farm them in that order.
  • Options
    Gar Saxon and Super Commando are supposed to be pretty great under Krennic L with death trooper and Thrawn, but I’ve never tried it myself