Is there any mode you unlock at max level which you can play endlessly without crystals?

I am really enjoying this game and the only thing that bugs me is that I end up spending more time waiting for refreshes than actually playing it. I am currently level 47 and as I am advancing and unlocking new game modes the game is luckily becoming less restricted in terms of how much I can play. So here is my question: when reaching level 85, is there any sort of game where I can play without being locked out? Even if there are battles with no rewards I'd be happy.

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Not really unless you want to try retreating before defeating the last enemy in GW.
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    For the most part no, I guess marquee events until they expire, but once you're at level 85 and in an active guild there is enough to keep you busy for the most part.

sorry for my stupidity... what are marquee events?
  • Options
    Nope, the entire game is pretty much designed around preparing to play it rather than playing it.

It'd be nice to have a practice mode or something similar where we can play around with different teams against various opposition as you alluded to.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    Nope, the entire game is pretty much designed around preparing to play it rather than playing it.

It'd be nice to have a practice mode or something similar where we can play around with different teams against various opposition as you alluded to.

that would be really awesome indeed.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    If anything 85 lets you do more things with less time, especially once you can sim GW. On most days you can log in and be done everything you can do in the game in ten mins, well, on any day when the sith raid is not running.. but how often does that happen ;-;.

Too bad this game doesn't have trial bosses like ffbe, man those are some epic fights.
  • Options
    The sith raid is endless.