Which tank should I farm for?

I'm torn between Sion and nightsister zombie for dark side tanks... I am currently using Nihilus lead, which one of the two is preferable ? (also: I'm using talia, nighsister acolyte, initiate and asajj on my team right now... missing 4 shards to unlock old daka).

Replies

• Options
    You answered your own question with the team you listed.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Saculfran
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    You answered your own question with the team you listed.

why? I want to have Nihilus on my team no matter what... was thinking that sion would be better to bring nihilus to shine. On the other hand I've invested already too much on the night sisters team so the zombie would be an option too. That's why I'm unsure which option to take. I'm also farming darth sidious (which i would replace by one of the night sisters). BTW: im still level 47 and am looking for a team that will help me to farm to 85 easier.
  • Jml727
    116 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Pretty sure in order for zombie to be considered a tank she has to be with as many NS as possible so she...well stays alive...
  • Options
    What I'm saying is, you have a full nightsister team right there almost.

Forget about Sidious if I were you. He may have his uses where you're at in level with little to no protection but he kinda falls off at the upper echelons.

Nightsisters in it's entirety will carry you most of the way to 85, even beyond (despite the nerfs). You can work Nihilus in later. He'll be FAR too slow once you get to mods for a while, unless you really whale out on mods.

My Nihilus is at G8 (I did a little whaling myself for crystals) but my decent mods are on Phoenix right now and my Empire team. He's far to slow and indeed weak to last to annihilate reliably with his low speed. Granted he gets very high protection and health later on but his armour sucks.

The AI tends to go after him a lot too. Mind you zombie is a major PITA to deal with if your opponent doesn't have a lot of AOE going on, but you'll mainly come across Phoenix squads in Arena.

If I wasn't after Thrawn, or at least in no hurry to get him I'd have gone for NS as those lot have plagued me throughout the game.

Synergy = you win, no synergy or an outlier = you lose. You're in easy town right now but you'll come up short sooner or later.

Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Jml727
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Plus NS is a sith raid must have...