Help Me Beat Military Might Mythic

I can't do this event. I get to phase 7 and then I get wrecked. And I'm sure 8 is way harder. I thought I might have enough oomph in my roster, but maybe that's just a pipe dream. I've experimented with a lot of lineups. Tried CLS, Ackbar, and Hera leads. Any advice?

Here's my Rebels: https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/collection/?f=rebel
"Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/

Replies

• Options
    You need all 5 Rebels to be at G12 or like 3 at G12 and the other 2 at 11. I can't even beat it with G12 ibat CLS, zRaid Han G11, zEzra G11, G11 Biggs, and G11 R2 crunch zeta. I even swapped out Biggs for Chopper G10 and no luck.
  • Options
    There's never any secret.

You need a team with better gear and better mods than you (or I) have now.

If you keep farming Rebels, then next time MM comes around you will beat it on auto.
  • Options
    There's never any secret.

You need a team with better gear and better mods than you (or I) have now.

If you keep farming Rebels, then next time MM comes around you will beat it on auto.

I dunno about auto . .. . ;). But rolo lead is all kinds of fun, makes it easier to beat imo.
  • Options
    I dunno about auto . .. . ;)

I do ;)

• Options
    Mm. Too bad I’m farming Jedi instead of Rebels...
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    Mm. Too bad I’m farming Jedi instead of Rebels...

The game's all about decisions and choices :)

The guy farming Rebels for MM won't do as well as you in the events that need Jedi. Just how it works. I guess thinking about what rewards are more valuable for you helps you decided who to farm.

Alternatively, just farm who you're into :smile:
  • Options
    To answer the original question, beating this Mythic requires Chirrut and Baze at a very high gear level.
  • Options
    To answer the original question, beating this Mythic requires Chirrut and Baze at a very high gear level.

That's not strictly true; I used Old Ben instead of Baze. You're right in spirit, though.
  • Options
    Use the event special at any point in the event. Run CLS lead. The counters will call assists throughout the entire event, not just the phase you used the event special.

You do need a strong tank, and if you're low geared (G10 / G11) you need to figure out a way to get someone with tenacity up to go first when you reach stage 8.

Considering all of this, if you're not able to get through stage 7, you're better off just waiting until your rebels are stronger. Your mental health will thank you.
  • Options
    I can't do this event. I get to phase 7 and then I get wrecked. And I'm sure 8 is way harder. I thought I might have enough oomph in my roster, but maybe that's just a pipe dream. I've experimented with a lot of lineups. Tried CLS, Ackbar, and Hera leads. Any advice?

Here's my Rebels: https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/collection/?f=rebel

Chaze with a CLS lead is money for this event but they have to be strong as ****.
  • Options
    Man they **** nerfed it. I have CLS, R2, zolo, baze, and chirrut, all zetas and all gear 12. Cant even come close to beating stage 8. All good mods even! I tried every combination. By the time thrawn is dead, baze dies which pal messes me up and then vadar becomes i possible to get to in order to kill.
  • Options
    That’s the opposite of nerfing, isn’t it? XP
  • Options
    • Ackbar
    • CLS
    • zHan
    • Chirrut
    • Baze
    Spam the special. Target the Deathtroopers. Tenacity Up in wave 8, stun Thrawn, stun Palp, defeat Thrawn, defeat Palp.
  • Options
    zJyn- chirrut, CLS, zolo, r2zz.
    These toons will help you in lstb as well.
    This event like others were frustrating because they took a good chunk of time. I 2starred it once with CLS Ezra zolo r2 and chirrut. But got my bum handed to me on the 8th wave a lot.

The team with jyn lead is great. Spam that event special, r2s smoke screen and solos buffs- regain that Prot.

Stun and kill Vader first. Gluck! If not this time you ll get it the next one!
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    Options
    I used CLS Lead, R2, St Han, Hoth Han, and Raid Han. In the last phase Vader's dots keep Hoth Han's heal refreshed so he can use it every turn.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Sentia wrote: »
    I used CLS Lead, R2, St Han, Hoth Han, and Raid Han. In the last phase Vader's dots keep Hoth Han's heal refreshed so he can use it every turn.

Creative. I like.
  • Options
    Yeah, it'll be tough without Chaze. I'd recommend farming them anyway for LSTB (can make or break rouge 1 special event). If you get Chirrut's tenacity up before Vader goes on P8 it'll be easy. I used CLS (L), R2, Zolo, Chaze. 1st time 3* (got tenacity up before force crush), 2nd time 2* (force crush before tenacity up, vader used saber throw on Zolo for OHKO). Alternately, you could 7* Rex and use his tenacity up if you don't want to get chirrut. Either way tenacity up before Vader's turn is key to success. That said, if you can't beat P7, you need better gear/mods (G11 and +100 speed would be the target to make it doable without having to play over and over waiting for RNG).