105m GP Guild Potentially Looking for Merger / Alliance

Hi

We're a 105m GP guild, running HAAT, HRancor and T5 STR. Our TBs are 32/34* and we win almost all our TWs.

We have a core group of players who are well above 2m GP and ready (or close to ready) for HSTR, including multiple 3m+ GP players.

We're UK based and run our raids at 8PM UK time, although in any potential merger we could be open to change this.

The leadership of our guild is open to hearing out offers to join a guild alliance or to merge with another guild, so we'd like to hear what other guilds have to offer us. If you're interested please reply or PM me with details of your offer and what exactly it would entail on our part.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I am looking to join a UK based guild, I have 1.9m GP, around 3 months from being ready for JTR, working on my HSTR teams also. Can I join your guild?
  • Options
    I have searched and I cannot find your guild, if I can join would you mind sending me an invite, ally code 945-422-976
  • Options
    We have a 3 guild alliance. 1 is a 115 mil GP guild running all 3 heroric raids. Middle is 60 mil running heroic pit and aat. The baby guild is new only 6 mil but we need players. A lot of players. Right now only Hpit but with players can up it. Interested in talks about either joining our Empire of Degenerates aka our alliance or a guild merge. Our HSR guild is full but the new guild can take a lot and middle has room for 2. I'm in both big guild and my alt is guild leader of the middle.
  • Options
    I am looking to join a guild that is either doing HSTR or very close to it, how often does a space in the top guild become available generally speaking and if a slot were to become available would I be able to join?
  • Options
    Kern_dogg1 wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking to join a UK based guild, I have 1.9m GP, around 3 months from being ready for JTR, working on my HSTR teams also. Can I join your guild?

Hi, I think we could find a space for you. Feel free to join our Discord server at https://discord.gg/cRGjRD you can say hi to people and I'll try to get an invite sent tomorrow.
  • Options
    Kern_dogg1 wrote: »

I've sent you an ally invite.