My first Solo (auto) Rancor Team

Surprised this worked on Auto!

Vader (G12 no zeta) Leader, CLS (G10), Tarkin (G11), zThrawn (G12), TFP (G11)

All I did was ditch Palps....put Vader as leader and throw in CLS and it made a ridiculous difference.

Replies

• Options
    Congrats! A fast CLS can solo it too
  • Options
    Nice
    Pimpin' Christmas
  • Options
    Congrats! If you want, try this: add BB8 in place of TFP if you have him :) BB8 calls assists and his ID speeds up the entire team! It is the team I use (not geared as well as you but pretty decent speed). Takes about 8mins on auto. Note: I kill the two guards on manual first after fracturing the boss then hit auto. Also, the zeta on Vader's leadership makes an even bigger difference. Not sure if you meant HPit solo or tier 1-6 solo, but you will prolly need that zeta to solo Heroic.
  • Options
    Heroic pit...no leader Zeta
  • Options
    Congrats! If you want, try this: add BB8 in place of TFP if you have him :) BB8 calls assists and his ID speeds up the entire team! It is the team I use (not geared as well as you but pretty decent speed). Takes about 8mins on auto. Note: I kill the two guards on manual first after fracturing the boss then hit auto. Also, the zeta on Vader's leadership makes an even bigger difference. Not sure if you meant HPit solo or tier 1-6 solo, but you will prolly need that zeta to solo Heroic.

That's a good idea to add BB8 for TFP