The Down Side to lvl 70!

OK, so the other day I hit lvl 70, my excitement for maxing out the lvls was high... It took a day or two for me to realize however that I was no longer getting the bonus of extra energy (Cantina & Battle) I used to time it so I would empty them, then turn in my daily's, lvl up, then have a whole second round of game play! It was glorious... and it kept the pace of upgrading quicker!

But now, nothing! midnight comes, I spend 35 mins doing my daily's and goto bed... Upgrading my Jedi's to 7 Stars to get Yoda... crawl... I wish there was a way once you get to lvl 70 to earn free energy refreshes... or a faster way to upgrade stars or crystals when you reach lvl cap!

I do appreciate the extra battle energy in my mailbox since last update... HUGE... But Cantina is SO painfully slow!

-Nutzoids
Kill Safe,
-Nutzoids
https://swgoh.gg/u/nutzoids/

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Go fight in the arena. Refresh 50 crystals for 5extra attacks.
  • Options
    Hey welcome to the forum!

May your purple gear drops be plentiful & may your time zone be sniper free!
  • Options
    Thank you... Long time reader First Time poster!
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
  • Options
    I wish xp can converted to energy(after hit max cap i mean)
    the cake is a lie
  • Options

+1
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I wish xp can converted to energy (after hit max cap i mean) anything even remotely useful...rather than just disappearing down a dark hole like the Emperor.
    FYP. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options

Or credits (with some sort of multiplier)
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »

Lmao.
  • Options
    Nutzoids wrote: »
    OK, so the other day I hit lvl 70, my excitement for maxing out the lvls was high... It took a day or two for me to realize however that I was no longer getting the bonus of extra energy (Cantina & Battle)

As soon as I leveled up today to 70 I realized no more free energy for the Cantina and Battles. It sucks and would be cool if XP can be converted to energy.
  • Options
    Converted to anything. I mean literally anything would be nice. They are killing this game before it starts. ...
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Options

Had to quote 2x so funny and true snipers are so bad on my share I have to start a battle with rank 2 with 4 min left and run the clock down before killing him @1:30 left of the battle fml
  • Options
    I really think something should be done about this.

We should get some currency exchange for our exp that is wasted.

I however would take nothing happily if they leave the lvl cap for another month.