Darth Revan Dark/Light/Sith/Jedi/ Old Republic/ Attacker Which Tag??

A fruitful day to all & may the force be with you.

Today I would like to say a few noteworthy things we may see when revan is released. NOTE: These are just my ideas which afyer giving much thought i felt the producers may face when designing Revan.

Apart from meandering between syncing him into the game without breaking much & meeting the enormous expectations of Long time starwars fans who played the legendary game KOTOR knights of the old republic. THERE is also the issue of which & how many tags Revan will get if you follow the story line you will see revan switch from light to dark & back to light & even dark again will he be a light side character or dark side will he be jedi or sith. My speculations are;

1. He may be our first neutral toon in the game, not light not dark & will benefit from both sides in battle also this neutral revan may have both the jedi & sith tag with leadership & unique that probably boost both sides differently (Make Mace Windu Great Again He Defeated Palpatine).
2. They may release two versions of revan over time. that will be great we would have loads of fun with that
3. They may release 3 version revan which is all of the above dark light & neutral (that will be the day 3 revans 2 malaks horrible 5 man KOTOR Meta squad with great synergy.

OK let me stop daydreaming lol Hope you had fun reading & thanks for stopping by

-GENERAL INSTANT
GENERAL INSTANT

Replies

• Options
    A fruitful day to all & may the force be with you.

Today I would like to say a few noteworthy things we may see when revan is released. NOTE: These are just my ideas which afyer giving much thought i felt the producers may face when designing Revan.

Apart from meandering between syncing him into the game without breaking much & meeting the enormous expectations of Long time starwars fans who played the legendary game KOTOR knights of the old republic. THERE is also the issue of which & how many tags Revan will get if you follow the story line you will see revan switch from light to dark & back to light & even dark again will he be a light side character or dark side will he be jedi or sith. My speculations are;

1. He may be our first neutral toon in the game, not light not dark & will benefit from both sides in battle also this neutral revan may have both the jedi & sith tag with leadership & unique that probably boost both sides differently (Make Mace Windu Great Again He Defeated Palpatine).
    2. They may release two versions of revan over time. that will be great we would have loads of fun with that
    3. They may release 3 version revan which is all of the above dark light & neutral (that will be the day 3 revans 2 malaks horrible 5 man KOTOR Meta squad with great synergy.

OK let me stop daydreaming lol Hope you had fun reading & thanks for stopping by

-GENERAL INSTANT

I agree that mace needs a rework but saying he defeated palp is taking it a bit far. Palp was toying with him and using his supposed defeat to get Anakin to kill him and cement his turn to the dark side. This is clear if you read the Revenge of the Sith Novelization. As far as Revan goes, they may have two different versions. I could see the new characters being needed to unlock Malak. Then Malak and sith being needed to unlock ls revan. And bastilla and jedi, (maybe some more old republic ones) to get ds revan. That's 3 hero's journeys instead of one. Probably have to make it where they don't work super well together but better with the sith/jedi faction to prevent a broken ne meta from that. But a Revan, malak, and triumpivate squad does sound pretty awesome.