So, heroic sith raid is only giving me G12+ pieces for the MK12 armatek holo lens prototype

I've gotten enough to make close to 4 of these so far.

Aaaand, not enough to make anything else. I was hoping these pieces wouldn't be incredibly lopsided like furnace salvage in the variety department. We basically have no control over who we can gear past the standard 3 G12 pieces. There MUST be a better system for this.

Is anyone having better luck or getting a bunch of the same pieces? What would you suggest be changed about how G12+ is handled? It's incredibly frustrating when you'd like to see what your characters can do with a certain piece and there's no way to obtain it but raid week after week and hope what you need finally shows up. Not my definition of fun.

Replies

• Options
    You’ve just been unlucky although GK and JTR loves that lens
  • Options
    Saaaaame here. XD
    Not a surprise considering CG's previous stuff tho. ;D
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    9mbd1adz8pju.jpg

I would have to look to see all the pieces out ther for g12+, but the holo lens seems to be the most ubiquitous, so it's a good thing it is being given out at a possibly higher rate. But I also have the above piece.
  • Options
    I place top 3 in every HSR raid, and have yet to see any part of the g12+ furnace. Has anyone received anything for this piece.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    1st Whaled Problems imo....
    any update is ghis real issue or just RNG
  • Options
    I've gotten enough to craft the data pad once and the keypad twice
  • Options

I'm jealous. Been getting top 3(top 10 at worst) and still haven't received a full piece. Because **** logic.
  • Options
    My only g12+ pieces come under 5th top 3 never get anything. 0% is still 0% lol
  • Options
    Detonators for me. Would like to get a hololens or two.
    Hodor
  • Options

I'm jealous. Been getting top 3(top 10 at worst) and still haven't received a full piece. Because **** logic.

Yeah I've gotten numerous top 3 and top 10 since G12+ was released and haven't seen a full piece. Yet a guy in my guild with similar rankings claims to have gotten 5 full G12+. I checked out the gear on his roster and it seems to be accurate.

• Options
    Just got a full piece last night. Staying up till 6am was worth it. ;P

Have finished in top 10 in all raids, and top 3 in two. Yesterday was the first time a full piece dropped (thrawn's piece!!).

It's a lie that rewards are *that* good for top 10 in hsith IMO. Even top 10 rewards are ****.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Top 3 gets 50-100% of the g12+ gear salvage, plus a chance at fully crafted. 4-10 gets 50% of g12+ gear salvage plus a chance at fully crafted.

Even if you don't get fully crafted in top 3, you might get all the salvage you need to assemble a g12+ piece (albeit with other expensive materials).
  • Options
    I hit between 4-7 consistanly... always top 10. I think I've only had 1 raid that I didn't get fully crafted.
    It's a lie that rewards are *that* good for top 10 in hsith IMO. Even top 10 rewards are ****.

Compared to 11 and lower, it's a huuuuuuge difference. 1 that I think shouldn't be there... but... there it is =(
  • Hurky
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    I hit between 4-7 consistanly... always top 10. I think I've only had 1 raid that I didn't get fully crafted.

Compared to 11 and lower, it's a huuuuuuge difference. 1 that I think shouldn't be there... but... there it is =(

It’s what this game teaches you the more you invest and get 1,2 or 3 the worst will be the rewards I’ve been top 3 for many Raids and only once i got a full g12+.
    People like you say from 4 to 10 get more full gear.