Young Han

Perks
13 posts Member
Hi everyone,
I was thinking about farming young han's shards in guild store now that they are available, but first i want to know more about him if anyone has experience.
So what's the purpose of him, where should he shine and how to mod him.
Thanks in advance! :smile:

Replies

• Options
    Honestly, right now, theres not much going for him. He isnt awful per say, but he's definitely not great. A friend loves han and tried to make teams with him.

In pvp, he got smashed. In events, he got carried by others. In all 3 raids, he wasnt doing much. He didnt have young chewi so maybe thats the problem, but even with him, that han just doesnt bring much. I'd say farming him shouldnt be a huge priority.

But hey, with future toons and events, he might be useful. Maybe a new legendary will require him. I got him to 7* just in case, but i doubt ill need him anytime soon for anything.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Full Yolo.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Holy moly! That is P1-P4 full clear?
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    yep it is... not mine of course but yes full clear, no need for wampa anymore
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I need 50 more shards for hoda and 165 for Yolo.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • Options
    I'd recommend everyone to not gear han for that solo just yet. The fact that the bonuses stack between phases is probably not intended. If other toons like wampa and asajj dont stack, i dont see why they would let that one go.