My Two Cents; Guild Growth

Cerium
6 posts Member
edited August 2018
The idea of vader shards in achievements is good but I do not think they are being used to it's full potential and this could be a great way to bridge the huge gap between entry level guilds and end game.

Not every new character needs to be added to the game and then that's it. You could give shards for a new character as a reward for the following game modes and give them specific benefits in the raid, have these as corner stone characters guilds should work on to progress to Heroic Sith raids.

Allow the real elder player base to craft new teams out of the marquee characters but don't force the f2p to chase them because they do 20% of a phase. The corner stone characters could tie into the legendary event factions and buff them (rebels, phoenix, empire, jedi, reistance, first order). Having all X corner stone characters and teams allows you to clear HSR. Having the marquee characters allows you to speed up the process and clear HSR getting Traya shards faster.

Game modes

TW - win / loss - 8 shards / 5 shards
TB - shards assigned by star count 15-20 due to 5 day committement
GW - 10 shards per week as a weekly achievement for beating the GW 4/5 times. (not simmed or you are allowed 2 sims)
GuildExchange - Donate X items per week - 2 shards

Rotate the corner stone characters every month. as a base level, if you completed every achievement you could get shards equivalent to a 2 star character.

Message me, lets talk.

Cerium.

Edit1; Example Corner Stone Characters

Resistance - maz kanata
Phoenix - Agent Kallus (arguably phoenix as he turned)
First Order - Hux (keep snoke as faction legendary)
Rebels - Rebel Officer Leia (use an already in game toon and add the specific buff into the raid)
Empire - Director Krennic (use an already in game toon and add the specific buff into the raid)
Jedi - Ki Adi Mundi

Replies