Bundle Tab

Can we please get one? Right now I have to scroll through 31 different bundles to get to the bronzium card. This is ridiculously irritating.

Replies

• Options
    I’d also like to see every bundle in there as a one time purchase obviously, so we can purchase them when we actually have the money. As opposed to them attempting to make me feel a sense of panic, which doesn’t work on me. Not going to risk my bills over a digital toon. However I have intent to buy, and would buy, when it suits me best.

There were even bundles during the leveling process I missed because the game provides no sense of information on things, and thus I felt it would eventually come back but never did. Hence, I’d like to see every bundle in there. Even a rotation system is fine, so long as they all appear eventually until bought.
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Can we please get one? Right now I have to scroll through 31 different bundles to get to the bronzium card. This is ridiculously irritating.

That’s like asking a clothing store to put the clearance rack at the front of the store rather than in the back. Sorry, ain’t gonna happen. Just deal with it.