Need 1 Player - 148 Mil GP - HSR on farm

SARC
134 posts Member
edited August 2018
Friendly/Active guild looking for 1 player who are serious about progressing. Need members that are active, get their daily tickets, can understand directions, and serious about making progression. Jedi Training Rey is mandatory. Should have 20 plus gear 12 toons. Just make sure you are someone that responds to messages on discord.

Sith Raid - is on farm

Guild: Council of Balance (150 mil GP)

Guild Activity Reset Time: 7:30pm EST 4:30 PST Raids. Normal rules.Times 9:00 EST (6:00 PST)

Requirements: Completing game tasks without needing to be reminded (joining TW, deploying on TB, etc) 600 energy daily a must, JTR, Discord use mandatory, participation in all events

TB - Darkside 44 stars, LS 42
TW - it's been tough going. We recently started farming Traya but we've been facing guilds that have Traya unlocked which puts us at a serious disadvantage and losses.

Take a look at our roster https://swgoh.gg/g/2485/council-of-balance/

If you're interested, please PM me with a link to your swgoh.gg profile or message me on discord
Sarc#7672 I'll get back to you quickly. I'll be occupied from 8:30 - 3:30 PST - so I may not be able to respond quickly at that time.

Also we are part of the House Divided Alliance, (10guilds), we can find a home for you somewhere.
Thanks in advance
Post edited by SARC on

Replies