Aurra Sing Kit Idea

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited August 2018
mlf0gtmlow9r.png

Aurra Sing
Dark Side, Support, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel

Basic: Deal physical damage twice to target enemy and inflict tenacity down for 3 turns. This attack deals 25% more damage if a Bounty Hunter ally is present.

Special 1: Deal physical damage to target enemy. If the target was buffed, dispel all of their buffs and if the target was debuffed, dispel all buffs from all enemies. If the target was a Jedi, this attack can’t be evaded or resisted. (Cooldown 4)

Special 2: Deal physical damage to target enemy and stun them for 1 turn. Inflict healing immunity for 3 turns if the target had less than 100% health. Bounty Hunter allies gain advantage for 2 turns and 25% turn meter. (Cooldown 3)

Leader: Bounty Hunters gain +30% max health, potency, and tenacity. When a Bounty Hunter ally lands a debuff, they gain critical chance up, 3% turn meter and recover 5% health.
When Aurra Sing is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active: Contract: Land debuffs on debuffed enemies 15 times (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract) Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies gain +50% potency and recover 5% protection whenever they attack for the rest of the battle and their Payouts are activated.

Unique: Bounty Hunters gain bonus protection equal to 50% of Aurra’s potency. She gains retribution until an enemy takes a turn whenever an ally uses a basic ability. ZETA: Aurra Sing gains 50% turn meter when she scores a critical hit (can’t trigger more than once per turn) and inflicts stagger on any enemies she critically hits. These effects can’t be prevented or resisted.

Aurra Sing’s Payout: Whenever Aurra Sing receives Rewards from a Contract, she also gains the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.) Payout: Aurra Sing dispels all debuffs from a random scoundrel ally whenever she is damaged by an attack and gains +20% max health until the end of the battle.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Options
    Nice kit!
  • Options
    So basically, with her zeta and really high crit chance, she'll be gaining 100% TM pretty much every time she uses a basic?
  • Options
    So basically, with her zeta and really high crit chance, she'll be gaining 100% TM pretty much every time she uses a basic?

Thanks for pointing that out, I reworded it to clarify that that she can’t gain more than 50% TM when she crits.
  • Options
    It’s a shame that the actual Aurra is really only good against toppled raid bosses, it restrains her usefulness. I suppose stun on basic might be good, but we’ll have to see in 8 months or so when she’s at a useable level. TBH, I like my kit better than CG’s.
  • Options
    It’s a shame that the actual Aurra is really only good against toppled raid bosses, it restrains her usefulness. I suppose stun on basic might be good, but we’ll have to see in 8 months or so when she’s at a useable level. TBH, I like my kit better than CG’s.

My Aurra Sing does 50k+ damage on her special ability with the sniper :v