HAAT rewards MUST change ASAP

This has been brought up countless times and still nothing has been done about it?
Us players spending a lot of time scoring high scores just to get egg on our faces. Receiving certain gear that we’ve already got 3,000 worth (pointless). Change these rewards ASAP because this isn’t helping the game going forward

Replies

• Options
    And the ultimatum cracks me up. What are you gonna do if it doesn't change? Spoiler alert... Its not going to.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Change these rewards ASAP because this isn’t helping the game going forward

It's helping their profits tho.Till everyone quits

I assume it's already happening as the only way to avoid anyone notice was releasing 10 Marquees in a month... sure the financials won't look like they have changed but it's just window dressing...eventually it all comes bubbling to the top...and that's not good for those of use who loved this game at one point.

Their top spenders will never stop spending until it becomes obvious there is no one to play against...THAT is the day we need to ensure never happens

There does come a point for F2P and dolphins where they realize the Gap has become so wide so massive that there is no chance even spending more basically becomes pointless... then hundreds of thousands of micro transactions disappear..... and to keep the numbers sound another massive release until the ponzi collapses...

There must always be a Gap ALWAYS...but nothing is worse than an unmanaged gap and right now it's out of control...

Challenge gear and fixing rewards on lower Tiers of HSTR would help...at the very least the goodwill created may keep the fish biting for a while longer than they would have
  • Options
    I was unaware SWGOH financials were publicly available.

The gap is actually managed pretty well. Not every character released in Arena worthy, and those that are FTP can use at low stars if they have gear and zetas saved. The other characters, if it doesn't impact your crystal accumulation, why does it matter? Conspiracy theories do no good.

Regardless, yes HAAT rewards needs to be updated. I always finish top 5 and barely ever see implant, medpac, or data pad prototype gear. I get not rewarding me a full crafted piece every raid, but how about 10 - 15 of those per raid so I actually feel like I'm making progress? It's a lame gear crunch in a sea of gear crunches.
  • Options
    They should just change the name of this game to "lame gear crunch" then maybe people will stop acting surprised.