Where is Lukes Ship?

JohnLove11
153 posts Member
edited August 2018
A New Hope was on TV last night and as you all know Luke took down the first Death Star in his X-Wing, so where is his ship? He saved Biggs before being saved by Wedge and then destroyed the death star

A ship for Farmboy Luke would be good to replicate this in the game, that maybe had some synergy with Wiggs ships.

Seems strange that such a big part of the films series isn't represented in the game! Would make Farmboy luke a bit more desirable for players early game who are way off CLS too

Replies

• Options
    It’s in development. They’re just fine-tuning the design and structure. Not of the ship - of the pay wall it will be hidden behind.
  • Options
    Once Luke's ship turns up it'll be nearly time for the game to close.

I'm sure it's one of a few emergency revenue options, or last ditch whale milking.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    It’s in development. They’re just fine-tuning the design and structure. Not of the ship - of the pay wall it will be hidden behind.

That's funny. I don't care who you are.
    JohnLove11 wrote: »
    A New Hope was on TV last night and as you all know Luke took down the first Death Star in his X-Wing, so where is his ship? He saved Biggs before being saved by Wedge and then destroyed the death star

A ship for Farmboy Luke would be good to replicate this in the game, that maybe had some synergy with Wiggs ships.

Seems strange that such a big part of the films series isn't represented in the game! Would make Farmboy luke a bit more desirable for players early game who are way off CLS too

While I agree Luke should have a ship, I'm not convinced it's the farm boy Luke that should get it... I would also ask where is Anakin or GKs ship?
  • Options
    While I agree Luke should have a ship, I'm not convinced it's the farm boy Luke that should get it... I would also ask where is Anakin or GKs ship?

I only suggested FB Luke because at that point he hadn't really had any jedi training or anything like that and it seemed the closest character out at the minute to that moment in the movie. There are so many ships and heros i want to be released soon that are not in the game but i know they wont be introduced for aaaaaaaaaages, if ever!
  • Options
    No, we definitely need another Millennium Falcon and Han Solo/Chewie combo.
  • Options
    Farmboy Luke could only get the T-16 Skyhopper. This was more of an Airspeeder. So no Starfighter capabilities.

It takes a Red Luke Skywalker Pilot char to introduce his Red 1 X-Wing.

I also agree on Raid Han getting a new decent Chewie (All Chewies ingame do not work) companion and then his Falcon.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Put it like this..

There WILL always be new ships released the second people can fill their ship platoons in TB. You will ALWAYS have new ships being released as soon as new Falcon and Sith Fighters are filling platoons. The new ships will come with their 170-365 day farms (if on Ship table).

That's the one positive from TB platoons...you know new stuff is coming when whale guilds start filling those platoons...

If you max them........new ones will come - Field of Dreams