Bastila seems to be nerfed

i have GM Yoda Battle meditation and Hyoda buffs up AND bastila Zeta on and still toons are getting debuffed. the team just doesnt seem to do as well as it did a few weeks ago.
No. Just No.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's not impossible to debuff a toon through the potency up granted by the protection up.
  • Options
    Who gave debuf to yours? There are few characters that give a debuf which cannot resistable such as unmasked.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    My Vader with 70% potency after EP lead lands 1 or 2 on open usually. May be broken or I dont understand the formula.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Vader,Saber Rey, Sion maybe some others but those are notable ones

That’s a high Potency team with tons of unresistable debuffs.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    she 210% got nerfed before she and her team could resist everything i just had a rey team hit me with every single buff they sent out. there is NO way she didnt get nerfed unless her leader/zeta isnt working properly

with Her zeta. Hyoda and GM yoda tenacity up they should not be getting hit with any of those resistance exposes. such bull the second whales complain they start the nerfing process.

Lol, try reading jreys lead again, exposes are irresistible under her lead, I don’t care if you have five ten up buffs, they will land, that’s wai,

Edit, which means you are 210% wrong about her getting nerfed, . . :D
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Works just fine against me and my Palp team, who's not modded for potency

Anyone who think she's got nerfed check the potency of the enemy team, or even check for potency up

JTR team expose is unresistable from the crit, and bb8 brings tenacity down
  • Options
    Maybe during those few weeks you stated, people just adapted and started to mod properly with more potency for the flood of bastilla teams, that is an option.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options
    So just wear a Tenacity Cross to counter the Potency...
  • Options
    All those characters you named have irresistible debuffs. I thought it was broken too for a bit because my Vader was debuffing jedi every turn. But it's just the nature of their abilities.