Things I'd like to see

Kevj9
7 posts Member
edited August 2018
Hi all,

Thought I'd throw out a few ideas for what I'd like to see come to the game - see what people's view on the below was:

Reworks /or just added Zeta(s)
-Mace (rework) I think he needs a complete overhaul.
-general grievous (rework) everybody wants it... Let's just make it happen.
-JKA (zeta) also, I think his lead should cover galactic republic, not just clones and Jedi.
-general Kenobi (zeta) and as above, lead should be galactic republic, not just clones and Jedi

New characters (going to have a think of some of the kits for these to suggest too)
-Padme
-captain panaka
-general Hux
-aurra sing
-jedi knight Luke
-Chewbacca (standard, to go with raid Han and for the ship suggestion below)
-droideka
-master ki-adi-mundi
-revan
-Darkside Anakin
-Jango Fett

New ships
-general grievous (capital ship)
-JKA Jedi fighter
-general Kenobi Jedi fighter
-millenium falcon (raid Han and the new chewie suggested above)
-Dreadnought (capital ship) maybe hux, only because I don't know the soldiers name running this ship and I'm not sure what Hux's ship is called!
-Lukes x-wing

New Raid
-Death star ship Raid - phases split between; P1 ties, P2 Vader's imperial tie,P3 trench cannons, P4 a mix, with a similar system as the nightsisters alter ie knock out all enemies to gain a short period to attack the death star exhaust pipe. To unlock lukes x-wing(suggested above).
-Snoke (I didn't mention him above, but maybe as a means to unlock him) - with a mix of fighting; P1 first order (Inc Hux), P2 pretorian guards P3 kylo then finally snoke.
-had thought about scariff raid too, half ship (taking out the shield gate), then half character battle but think the time has probably passed for rogue one!

New feature
-training grounds to test characters you own against another team you build from your own roster
-ally battles non-competition battles against allies/friends
-Chat notification, at least a number next to your other chats which would actually make the multiple chat feature feasible

Against popular demand I haven't added C3P0 or Jar Jar to new characters but hey, who am I to argue with the majority, ha!

Let me know your thoughts or any ideas to build on the above.

(First post on here so sorry if format isn't great!)

Thanks

Replies

• Kevj9
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Oh I forgot to mention, jango fett in new characters too!

Added.
  • Options
    The most prevalent character we don't have is 3po.
  • Options
    *looks at rng wildfire that is ships 2.0*
    *looks at rng wild fire that is str*
    And you want to add the two together?
  • Options
    Perfect compilation, op.
    Its a bit sad we have to put this on a silver plate for CG, because every single swgoh fans know this list by heart. (and they claim themselves to be one... Yet they do fleet2, mod6 and Rose things, instead of abything on the list..)
  • Options
    Haha ok, I can't ignore it... Include C3P0 in the list of new characters I'd like to see ha!

I'm not looking for all these at the same time, just a basis of things to introduce over time and what I'd like to see come to the game.

I do think the game is moving in a better direction these days. Hopefully the more post stating things like this, they will see it's what the players want (at least from a new characters and rework point of view).
  • Options
    This game sucks. If they do implement any of these ideas, I'm sure they will find a way to screw them up. This game sucks on purpose. Its supposed to be borderline unplayable so you'll pay to make it better.
  • Options
    If we see all star wars characters we should add a huge amount of new toons. But I find your list very interesting, probably you've missed Jabba The Hutt
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    Things I'd like to see:

Kate Upton sitting on my couch ready for a week of fun and frivolity with me.
  • Options
    If we see all star wars characters we should add a huge amount of new toons. But I find your list very interesting, probably you've missed Jabba The Hutt

Yeah I thought about Jabba but then thought the rancor would be the natural end phase for him. But now you mention, perhaps something that would lead onto battling the Sarlacc?
  • Options
    Wow, Aurra Sing is coming! Was hoping that would happen with the Bounty Hunter changes going on!

Awesome
  • Options
    I know only a portion in the list I made 3 months ago has come out but I'm pretty happy with the things that have been checked off the list.

I think before the end of the year a few more of these will be released too.

Top work!