Is there a list of peak mod secondaries?

As the title says is there a list that shows what the highest value you can get out of a stat for mod secondaries?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Depends on the stat. Yes there are maximums to all of them.

They all have a maximum starting value and maximum values they will increase on each roll.
  • Options
    what about speed? I swear I have some speed secondaries on my vader that don't go up above +6 speed.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Depends on the stat. Yes there are maximums to all of them.

They all have a maximum starting value and maximum values they will increase on each roll.
    Yeah I mean for all stats, like if you got the highest base health percent, and it got upgraded by the max 4 times, what would it be? And so on for all other possible secondaries
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    what about speed? I swear I have some speed secondaries on my vader that don't go up above +6 speed.
    Best speed secondary is +30 (initial 6 speed and 4 +6 bumps). However this is so rare as to be almost non-existent. Besides needing 4 speed bumps (1 in 256), they also all need to be +6 (1 in 4), for odds of 1 in 65,536. And to top it off, you need a starting speed secondary of +6, which is rarer than getting 7 carbantis from the challenge (I have seen 1 in the mod store since mods were released). If you can get a mod to ~20 speed or more, you've got a gem.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Max speed is 30 (the great white whale) not sure about the others.
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Go to crouching rancor and you can see the observed ranges fo each secondary based on the gazillions of mods in their database. Probably the closest thing to a theoretical max you will find unless CG coughs up the info (maybe they will with mod rework?)
  • Options
    Kreontas wrote: »

29 actually, for a secondary, 30 primary arrows are rather easy to come across. ;)
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    6qu1bynygw2l.png

Starting secondary of 6 speed does exist, it's just so insanely rare that finding one on a gold mod and having it bump by 6 each time is astronomically unlikely. (You may notice that I didn't even have enough credits to buy it :( ) Edit: wrong image
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Mod Secondary Stats:
    Critical Chance % (+10.14%)
    Defense (+41)
    Defense % (+7.27%)
    Health (+1916)
    Health % (+5.01%)
    Offense (+201)
    Offense % (+2.44%)
    Potency % (+9.63%)
    Protection (+3630)
    Protection % (+9.74%)
    Speed (+29)
    Tenacity % (+10.19%)

at least according to:
    https://gaming-fans.com/swgoh-101/swgoh-101-comprehensive-mod-guide/swgoh-101-mod-guide-primary-secondary-stats/

that being said i have a mod that has a higher protection than that
  • Options

29 actually, for a secondary, 30 primary arrows are rather easy to come across. ;)
    It is as rare as getting 7 carbanti's from the challenge but mods can start with 6 speed ;)

• Options

It is as rare as getting 7 carbanti's from the challenge but mods can start with 6 speed ;)

Pretty sure your mistaking a 5 for a 6 There :D
  • Options

Pretty sure your mistaking a 5 for a 6 There :D
    There's some screenshots out there. I actually saw one during TW beta (and it stayed at 6 lol) but never in my regular account, at least not that I remember (I used to check the mod store very rarely in my early days).
  • Options
    Hmm, you’re the only one that claims they exist lol. Seems rather odd
  • Options
    https://imgur.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/8qEr8JV
    This is one on imgur I remembered, I don't wanna bother uploading images if you search around a bit you'll find more there was a discussion recently on the FB group where Warrior also confirmed it(in case you want a more reliable source) if you don't want to believe me its fine.
  • Options
    Now that’s wild,

As I mentioned, you are the first person to have ever mentioned that possibility. Hence the , are you serious and certain part,