Rey’s Hero Journey

When is the next opportunity?

Replies

• Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    October most likely, they said 3-4 months between Heroes Journeys.
  • Options
    im guessing mid september, based purely off of the pattern of previous drops. but it could be next week in conjunction with bb8 (though thats looking less likely to me), it could be october like Ephran said...we wont know until they announce, which they havent yet. everything is guess and speculation at this point. They did say they would give a weeks notice.
  • Options
    @Ephran @the5th thanks
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    My best guess is August 23rd with BB-8. Given the week’s notice policy, we should find out sometime tomorrow if that’s the case.
  • Options
    See the announcement tomorrow. If they post the notice of Rey’s heroes journey, then she’ll come with bb-8 at this time. Otherwise, I guess she’ll come back with BB-8 in October.
  • Options
    komji15 wrote: »
    See the announcement tomorrow. If they post the notice of Rey’s heroes journey, then she’ll come with bb-8 at this time. Otherwise, I guess she’ll come back with BB-8 in October.

Agree with you man.
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    looking less likely to coincide with the upcoming bb8 event...
  • Options
    There's really no reason for it to coincide with bb8. Still a month away I'm guessing.
  • Options
    Being that we are less that one week away at this point, can we assume now that she is not returning this month? Or is it still too early for that?
  • Options
    Rydia131 wrote: »
    Being that we are less that one week away at this point, can we assume now that she is not returning this month? Or is it still too early for that?

Likely but nothing is guaranteed. There is always the chance they decide to run her the week after bb8.
  • Options
    Rey coming soon on events page
  • Options
    Bb8 event is on the list in game, no sign of Rey. Looks like those hoping for later might still have a shot. How late in September will be the next question.
  • Options
    alac5a4855x5.png
    This is a pretty good sign
  • Options
    swgohevents isn't an official site, it's just based on historical cadence. I think roughly every 3 months for a hero's journey is what we've come to expect (though not guaranteed), which would place Rey in September sometime.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Caldis wrote: »
    Bb8 event is on the list in game, no sign of Rey. Looks like those hoping for later might still have a shot. How late in September will be the next question.

Last time, Rey was in the middle of the month
  • Options
    Rey is coming next month like how R2 was in May, but CLS and R2 popped up again in June. So Rey should be in September