Another zeta question

Spuds
11 posts Member
edited August 2018
Hi everyone,

I am looking to unlock jtr either next time the event comes around or the cycle after. Is A zeta on Finn worth it so I don’t have to gear up the required toons?

I’m kinda for it, but I’d also like to spend the zeta on some other toons I have.
Other options:
Thrawns unique
Emperor Palpatines unique
CLS it binds all things
Raid Han

Thanks
Edit** yeah I realize I’m not even close to Jtr. I worded this kinda wrong I meant is the zeta on Finn worth it when I’m closer. As in is the zeta just good in general
Post edited by Spuds on

Replies

• Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    You have 0/5 toons needed right now which means you will almost certainly miss the next iteration unless you're planning on dropping a lot of cash. I think you can probably spend the zeta elsewhere and make a decision on whether to put a zeta on Finn when you're a little closer.
  • Spuds
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Stud3099 wrote: »
    I think you can probably spend the zeta elsewhere and make a decision on whether to put a zeta on Finn when you're a little closer.

So which one of those? Before anyone asks what I’m trying to concentrate on I just want the zeta that will be best in general
  • Options
    Spuds wrote: »
    Stud3099 wrote: »
    I think you can probably spend the zeta elsewhere and make a decision on whether to put a zeta on Finn when you're a little closer.

So which one of those? Before anyone asks what I’m trying to concentrate on I just want the zeta that will be best in general

Probably Raid Han. Finn's zeta is great, but won't help at all with the Rey event.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    A zeta on Finn is really good for lots of game modes. It allows undergeared Resistance Pilot, Poe, and Resistance Trooper to clear stuff they shouldn't otherwise be able to clear (like all the bottom zones in light side TB).

For the RJT battle, the zeta is not super relevant. Finn and BB8 are the only available toons that can apply expose, and the enemy tenacity seemed high enough that I think I only got 1-2 exposes the whole encounter. I don't know if Scavenger Rey's zeta would have been more valuable since I still don't have it.

In general, you want to invest in Zeta abilities that serve you a purpose. If you don't intend to use CLS for anything, or don't; have a bunch of rebels to go alongside him - then putting a zeta on him is not value-added. If you don't have Poe, RPilot, and Rtrooper, then Finn's zeta is less valuable.