Real

Hello reputable developers of a game. I want to tell you that too much time began to leave on a game! First you entered three raids, it is possible to leave one, secondly gildiysky actions began to consume plenty of time. We are not ready to spend the real life for a game! And that the most terrible that we have to for it pay in real life and real money for the sake of a virtual game. Think over my words seriously

Replies

• Options
    Fake
  • Options
    8pqvgat9ldre.png
  • Options
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Last time I critisized a post for not being readable, I got a warning.. @EA_Cian

Op: no, you cant leave any raids once you've joined. I agree the game taking up too much time. Perhaps the mod management will help a bit.
  • Options
    Last time I critisized a post for not being readable, I got a warning.. @EA_Cian

Op: no, you cant leave any raids once you've joined. I agree the game taking up too much time. Perhaps the mod management will help a bit.

You are making assumptions, where exactly did I criticise the post for not being readable?
  • Options

Not criticizing. Responding to who I tagged. ;)

Anyway. I agree with op that this game takes a lot of time. For me it's worth it cause (for the most part) it's fun and at the end of the day, I love Star Wars. That's all. :sunglasses:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Foks wrote: »
    Hello reputable developers of a game. I want to tell you that too much time began to leave on a game! First you entered three raids, it is possible to leave one, secondly gildiysky actions began to consume plenty of time. We are not ready to spend the real life for a game! And that the most terrible that we have to for it pay in real life and real money for the sake of a virtual game. Think over my words seriously

You don't have to pay. And I'm not sure what you are talking about. But from what I gather you think there is too much stuff to do in the game that it takes up too much of your time?

Thats odd because most players want more content and more content to give us more things to do and see in the game.

And I honestly just put on auto in raids. Get the damage I get.
  • Options

You are making assumptions, where exactly did I criticise the post for not being readable?

You've literally posted a meme saying 'Say what'.
  • Options

You've literally posted a meme saying 'Say what'.

And you don't think that it can be as to question the point the OP was making. I don't believe there's too much to do in the game, especially when you can use sim tickets to get most of the the battles done.

Perhaps stop seeing only what you want to see. The post is perfectly readable.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure I fully understood the post, but I disagree w/ there being too much content in the game.

Most of it is simmable, and, it's a game, meaning you put in the time you want. Making GW simmable paved the way for STR, imo.

And, because it's a free game, it's pay or wait. Again, it's a game. If you don't want the option to pay more (or have this extra payments go to cosmetics,) look towards triple A games.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    We're not here to discuss moderation and if something is or isn't okay, so let's quit that talk right now and try to focus on the topic at hand. Let's also be mindful of how we respond to people and try to keep this on-topic. If you need clarification of what the discussion is about, that's okay - ask but ask nicely.