15 for merger

We are ready to merge Sunday after territory battles conclude. I have 15 commited players with an average of 1.7mil gp.
We are looking for a guild that has:

Heroic Tank raids happening
No extra chat required
No 600 ticket minimum (400 might be ok)
15 spots open

Replies

• Options
    Message me on Discord

Chrome Cobra#6892

Unless you mean no Discord by no extra chat.
  • Options
    Hey man the Imperial Rebellion 940 wants yall!
    126-372-388
  • OpiEnu
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Hey,

Maybe we can participate.
    What's your timezone?
  • Options
    Hey bud. We're eastern timezone and have 16 spots open. HAAT on farm along with HTSR focused. If you're interested, please let me know as I will gladly provide more information for you. I'll post our page here.

https://swgoh.gg/g/27726/imperialwalkertexasranger/
    Let us know if you're interested.
  • ppix3
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Hey we are at 73M GP and we have 13 spots open currently message me!
  • Options
    US Central timezone. We could shift some without problems
  • Options
    Hi, we have a hardcore of about 25 and some deadwood that needs shifting out. We dont have any chat requirements, we like people to hit their 600, but people are busy, we have heroic rancor on farm and are just about ready for heroic haat, especially with the power you guys would bring. Let me know if interested, cheers. The mog 466-468-941
  • Options
    US Central timezone. We could shift some without problems

If you're still interested let me know bud.
  • Options
    My groups already in cemtral time zone.
  • Options
    We are just the guild you’re looking for. We have 33 casual players that just wanna have fun in the game.

Message me in game or just ask to join.

Dark force rising
    524-662-986

Guild name: Mundi’s Revenge
  • Options
    Sent PM
  • Options
    Alderaanian Fireworks Co is a guild recently created just this way. We have 28 members and 31 million GP. We won our first TW we got 18 stars on this last TB. We have no extra chat required and ask that people at least participate in everything. We don’t have a ticket requirement. I currently have 3 officers and am willing to give officer to 2 of yours as well if you guys want.

Do a search on Fireworks to find us in guild search. We would be happy to have you.

Thanks Shawn
  • Options
    We are Siths of moraband. We currently have 29 members at 44 million GP. We have no ticket minimum. Also run heroic rancor 2x a week, HAAT 1x and t4 STR. And undefeated in TW