Mortis

Anyone else think that having the son and the daughter from Mortis would be really cool as an addition to an swgoh team?

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    You mean the force spirits from one of the latest episodes of the clone wars?
    The evil dark side son and the light side daughter? If so I like your idea but I don't see an option to put in 2 force spirits (they were/are force spirits).

Also about their skill set, would be nearly impossible to create since they didn't really carry any weapon during those episodes. They just took over Asohka her body and fighting Obi Wan and Anakin at the same time.

Nice idea but I don't think it is doable.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    You mean the force spirits from one of the latest episodes of the clone wars?
    The evil dark side son and the light side daughter? If so I like your idea but I don't see an option to put in 2 force spirits (they were/are force spirits).

Also about their skill set, would be nearly impossible to create since they didn't really carry any weapon during those episodes. They just took over Asohka her body and fighting Obi Wan and Anakin at the same time.

Nice idea but I don't think it is doable.

I completely disagree. It doesn't matter whether its a force spirit or a clone, as long as you are in the star wars universe, you may be in the game. Second of all, they don't need weapons to attack. They created emperor palpitine and he has no use of weapons. Lastly, Their skill set could compromise of many different things. The sons skills could be lightning force and turning into his bat avatar while the daughters skils would be some type of force use such as the force wave, done by many characters (Eeth koth, luminara, jedi consular) and turning into her avatar, the griffin. I respectfully disagree with your point of view.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    That's cool that we disagree. Seems not many know what we are talking about hence the lack of replies :P
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting