Please raise the mod inventory cap

Some of my shard and guild mates have 20+ speed 2ndary mods for their entire arena team and more. I have been playing since this game started and I'm farming mods every day and have zero. I do have so many "decent" mods that I'm having to sell 5* mods with speed just to keep them from purging of my inbox. The task alone to go in and sell so often is getting repetitive.

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Do you have mods on your pilots? They don't need actually good ones, any 5* lvl 15 will do, and mods on characters shouldn't count towards the cap.
    Also, the cap is pointless and should be removed.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If every mod you own has speed on it than you may not be spending enough to upgrade them and find those high speed secondaries.

Equipped mods dont count towards the max, if you have mods on all your toons, and all those mods have speed secondaries, there is no problem with selling them.

Not sure why there is a cap, but it's more than enough to make it work just fine, that doesnt make it necessary and I'm sure they have a reason they put it in.

Yes I go through the same selling mods to make room every few days when I farm mods, but I can easily sell 20 mods every time I go in, that have basically useless stats.

When they introduce the new mod features I am hoping we can sell them from sorted selections, because it will make it easier to find the junk.
  • Options
    I have every toon unlocked and level 60+ and loaded with mods. I'm sure I've got some on those toons that I haven't invested in advancing that I could swap out ... but it's silly that I have to take the time to sell 20+ spares every few days ... forever forward ...

Even worse we've been told we may want to hold onto 5* mods for the patch that is seemingly delayed. Am I being forced to sell something that will be more valuable later?